Bing Rewards now working in Southeast Asia!

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Well, I live in Cambodia and Bing Reward has never worked here (even after switching region to US), until today. I shuffled through the signup page, and when I click Join, it was successful! (probably because I'd clicked on "Signup using Facebook" and it went back to the Bing homepage, even though my Facebook account's location is set to Cambodia)
Screenshot (50).png

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Awesome!
Now if we can just get it to slide across Thailand push it across the bay into and across India that will bring even more joy!
:grin:

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Awesome!
Now if we can just get it to slide across Thailand push it across the bay into and across India that will bring even more joy!
:grin:

Maybe I should have mentioned that I'm in India. All I had to do is set the Bing setting to English - US. I am then able to sign up for a rewards account. This bit wasn't working earlier.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Maybe I should have mentioned that I'm in India. All I had to do is set the Bing setting to English - US. I am then able to sign up for a rewards account. This bit wasn't working earlier.

Whoa cool!
We were just wishing this for HC in another Bing thread!

Excellent news!

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

Before today I couldn't even signup even after switching the bing region to US, maybe this is a gift for our new year celebration (it is today!)

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Lol im from the philippines (SEA) tried it and it says that im at unsupported market. hmmm.

wish I could try to earn points since im always using bing for my searches..

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Lol im from the philippines (SEA) tried it and it says that im at unsupported market. hmmm.

wish I could try to earn points since im always using bing for my searches..

Change the bing region!
Click the gear at the top right corner, then "Worldwide", then choose "United States - English"
I've been choosing this setting for ages, then it works today!

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
its been there for a few days already up to 140 points in another 2 days i will be getting a chance to buy apps for 1.29$ .after that it starts all over again......... math: in a year you get more or less 50$ for purchasing apps and what not ......no coupans as we live in India and for the billing address leave it blank ..nothing will happen ....image search is the way to up the counters as web searches are not working in increasing the counter ........ will update when i am eligible to purchase apps in 2 days and verify if it works properly.........

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
well it does not accept any addresses that i enter so it is as good as waste to continue pursuing bing ........it wont accept address.which is necessary to redeem offer so waste of time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium