From Bing Beta to Bing to Bing Beta again in the Philippines

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday I was so happy that Bing went to full version here in the Philippines complete with Bing Rewards, Timeline, more image search and all functionalities of Bing that was discussed by Daniel Rubino in one of his articles here. I was happy that finally I can completely ditch Google for Bing because I'm such a Microsoft kid. Then this morning I opened Bing again just to see that it went back to Beta. I'm disappointed at this and I was hoping that Microsoft is now gonna roll out full functionalities of Bing outside US. Here are the photos of my Bing homepage yesterday and today. I hope Microsoft would hasten their roll out of Bing outside US cause that would be a big boost to them because some people like me just don't wanna use Google anymore.

Attachments

• Bing homepage.JPG
    Bing homepage.JPG
    230.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Bing homepage_Beta.JPG
    Bing homepage_Beta.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 5

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
What?! It went out of beta yesterday?

Okay, calm down. That might've been a test run, and they may have pulled it due to some bugs to be addressed.

But, Microsoft, my body is ready. The hype intensifies!

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
What?! It went out of beta yesterday?

Okay, calm down. That might've been a test run, and they may have pulled it due to some bugs to be addressed.

But, Microsoft, my body is ready. The hype intensifies!
That's what I thought too. Maybe they were just doin' a test run but using it yesterday I think it was doin' pretty ok. Didn't see any glitch or bug while using it. Then I checked my Bing rewards and I was excited to see the rewards I can get if I used Bing more often. I hope they roll it out quickly especially now that Windows Phone 8.1 will be released in the coming weeks. You from PHL too?

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Guys, full version of Bing is back again here in the Philippines. Check it out now. I hope they don't pull it off again.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
That's what I thought too. Maybe they were just doin' a test run but using it yesterday I think it was doin' pretty ok. Didn't see any glitch or bug while using it. Then I checked my Bing rewards and I was excited to see the rewards I can get if I used Bing more often. I hope they roll it out quickly especially now that Windows Phone 8.1 will be released in the coming weeks. You from PHL too?
Yes, I am. But, I'm still getting Bing Beta.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon