Yesterday I was so happy that Bing went to full version here in the Philippines complete with Bing Rewards, Timeline, more image search and all functionalities of Bing that was discussed by Daniel Rubino in one of his articles here. I was happy that finally I can completely ditch Google for Bing because I'm such a Microsoft kid. Then this morning I opened Bing again just to see that it went back to Beta. I'm disappointed at this and I was hoping that Microsoft is now gonna roll out full functionalities of Bing outside US. Here are the photos of my Bing homepage yesterday and today. I hope Microsoft would hasten their roll out of Bing outside US cause that would be a big boost to them because some people like me just don't wanna use Google anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails bing-homepage.jpg   bing-homepage_beta.jpg  
    06-05-2014 10:44 PM
    What?! It went out of beta yesterday?

Okay, calm down. That might've been a test run, and they may have pulled it due to some bugs to be addressed.

But, Microsoft, my body is ready. The hype intensifies!
    vlmirano likes this.
    06-05-2014 10:50 PM
    Yes! Good job Microsoft!
    vlmirano likes this.
    06-05-2014 10:59 PM
    Look at the bright side, it DOES seem faster.
    vlmirano likes this.
    06-05-2014 11:03 PM
    What?! It went out of beta yesterday?

Okay, calm down. That might've been a test run, and they may have pulled it due to some bugs to be addressed.

But, Microsoft, my body is ready. The hype intensifies!
    That's what I thought too. Maybe they were just doin' a test run but using it yesterday I think it was doin' pretty ok. Didn't see any glitch or bug while using it. Then I checked my Bing rewards and I was excited to see the rewards I can get if I used Bing more often. I hope they roll it out quickly especially now that Windows Phone 8.1 will be released in the coming weeks. You from PHL too?
    06-05-2014 11:10 PM
    Look at the bright side, it DOES seem faster.
    It was indeed faster yesterday and I love the features. Too bad they took it out that fast too :(
    06-05-2014 11:11 PM
    Guys, full version of Bing is back again here in the Philippines. Check it out now. I hope they don't pull it off again.
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    06-06-2014 01:54 AM
    Guys, full version of Bing is back again here in the Philippines. Check it out now. I hope they don't pull it off again.

great! You starting to rack up those points? :)
    06-06-2014 01:56 AM
    That's what I thought too. Maybe they were just doin' a test run but using it yesterday I think it was doin' pretty ok. Didn't see any glitch or bug while using it. Then I checked my Bing rewards and I was excited to see the rewards I can get if I used Bing more often. I hope they roll it out quickly especially now that Windows Phone 8.1 will be released in the coming weeks. You from PHL too?
    Yes, I am. But, I'm still getting Bing Beta.
    06-06-2014 02:03 AM
    still getting beta LOL from PH anyways
    06-06-2014 02:18 AM
    Yes, I am. But, I'm still getting Bing Beta.
    hmm that's weird. my officemate's bing is in beta too and I'm just a cubicle away from him. I didn't change any settings on my computer like region or something. here are some photos of my Bing. bing-homepage_060614.jpgbing-search_060614.jpg
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    06-06-2014 02:23 AM
    hmm that's weird. my officemate's bing is in beta too and I'm just a cubicle away from him. I didn't change any settings on my computer like region or something. here are some photos of my Bing. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bing homepage_060614.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	205.3 KB 
ID:	68469Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bing search_060614.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	203.1 KB 
ID:	68470
    I guess it's a case-by-case basis.
    06-06-2014 07:25 AM