So today I decided to search for article how to get Cortana working in a car via Bluetooth which was posted few days ago. I usually use IE with Bing. I used phrase "cortana in car wpcentral" and I got those results.
    posnetek-zaslona-7.png

I didn't get what I wanted so I tried my luck with Google Chrome. What I got there:
    posnetek-zaslona-6.png

So first hit was what I wanted. Bing might be good in USA but certainly isn't here in Slovenia.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    08-09-2014 02:52 AM
    I 100% agree. While many will argue that "Scroogle" sucks, Bing and other Microsoft services suck outside the US. Like only we get Bing Rewards, etc.

This is why Microsoft's decision to get rid of Google in IE is VERY BAD. Even Chrome has the option...
    08-09-2014 03:20 AM
    Not only services, they don't even support devices. No Xbox here and no Surface tablets. Even if you would like to be"full MS" you can't be, and that's stupid from them. In the meantime you have a rang of LG and Samsung products, on sale here at the mostly same time as rest of the Europe or 2 weeks later max, you have fully supported PS4.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    08-09-2014 04:50 AM
    Not only services, they don't even support devices. No Xbox here and no Surface tablets. Even if you would like to be"full MS" you can't be, and that's stupid from them. In the meantime you have a rang of LG and Samsung products, on sale here at the mostly same time as rest of the Europe or 2 weeks later max, you have fully supported PS4.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Is your country one of the markets for the X1 release in September? I know they are adding many more countries.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    08-09-2014 05:05 AM
    Is your country one of the markets for the X1 release in September? I know they are adding many more countries.

Nope :( Will truth is that you can buy it but its not locally supported, and it's more expensive.
    08-09-2014 06:29 AM
    I'm getting the WPCentral how-to on using Cortana with your car whilst using Cortana to search.

There really isn't much to say.

You know, it may just boil down to the fact that more people using Google.
    08-09-2014 06:54 AM
    Even if they do get supported, chances are that like many other European countries, they'll have to pay through the nose.
    08-09-2014 06:56 AM