MSN cust

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I think it would be nice if you could customize the two rows of options on the MSN web site.

By that I mean firstly the line that shows: Outlook.com, Office, Onedrive, One Note, Facebook, Twitter, Music and Skype.

I personally don't use Facebook or Twitter but I do use a Microsoft product called Reading List and having this function would be much more use to me and be an MS product or service.

And the second line of Weather, Make MSN my home page, News, Entertainment, Sport and so on.

Firstly the Make MSN my home page should auto disappear when the question has been asked, I can edit the page to change the order of the sections and choose not to show some sections, but cannot edit the section headers in the second list, for example I ride motorbikes, I have no interest in cars having the ability to kill it in the list would be handy.

Also in the headline slideshow, pictures should only come from sections you choose to have on your edited page, I have no wish to see pictures of cars that will try and kill me :wink:

All opinions welcome.

Bob

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I faithfully used My. MSN for many years. I had it customized to my liking and it was my IE home page. Now with the new "MSN", I lost all the past customization and now I have Yahoo as my home page. To completely do away with the ability to have a My.MSN home page was a large mistake to me.

Sorry to jump your posting but had to vent.

anon(8913816)

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
As additional services in the so called "services charm" on top of the page, Microsoft could take Reading List (as you said), So.cl, Yammer, (Xbox) Video and Sharepoint (Online).

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720