Was able to activate bing rewards outside US (India)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Finally !!! Now my goal is set for gift cards....will do the bing search from phone and PC and redeem the rewards..!
If you also want to recieve credits for phone bing searches that also works from a PC
Ok so this may break MSFT terms of using bing rewards hence those who are trying , do it at your own risk.!

Last edited:

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Cos it's not a service meant to be available outside the US. And activating it presumably involves some sort of workaround, discussion of which would break forum rules.
I suspect that even if activated outside the US, redeeming anything may be problematic. Not to mention screwing up things like regional/language settings across all kinds of other services.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Cos it's not a service meant to be available outside the US. And activating it presumably involves some sort of workaround, discussion of which would break forum rules.
I suspect that even if activated outside the US, redeeming anything may be problematic. Not to mention screwing up things like regional/language settings across all kinds of other services.
Rightly said...thats the reason I didn't post it...but in fact I am suporting MSFT by increasing their revenue on Bing ! As for reedsming the rewards...some of them did it successfully and had no issues whatsoever.....!
And I didn't screw up any settings in my PC. Its a very legal method allowed in your country.😉
I am waiting for carrier billing to be activated even debit and credit card for loading money in my MS account is currently not supported so this seems the only method to get a gift card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro