Bing movie times

iHeartBretski

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello all.
I am trying to figure out why when I search showtimes on Bing the day of the week is in the middle of the times listed. Also not all times have an AM or PM next to it. Is this how it looks on everyone's? I'm using a Lumia 635 not sure how to post a picture on here for a screenshot

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Moved to appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

Here is what I see on my 1520 in Portrait (cropped) and Landscape...

wp_ss_20150712_0001.jpgwp_ss_20150712_0002.jpg

Is this what you see?

Seems clear enough to me. Everything for one date is one line of times with a day of the week label beneath. (White Circle.)
AM and PM for every time would be redundant. The shift from AM to PM is shown then times after the first marking are chronological, so logically in the example I have all times after 2:00 PM are necessarily also PM as they follow after 2:00. (Red Circle and Red Arrows.)

If you are seeing something different, you will have to post a screen shot. Take the screen shot by pressing Volume Up + Power quickly and together. If you can't get the screen shot on a computer you can still use the IE on your phone and view the site in desktop mode. Picture attachment works that way on phone identical to the way it works on PC browser. Start a reply, click the picture icon from the post toolbar...

Capture.JPG

Use the pop up box to browse your phone for the screen shot and upload it to the site...
Capture2.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss