Out of curiosity I used Bing Predictions to fill in my NCAA Basketball Bracket for my work pool. Here are the results so far. Notice me, allllll the way at the bottom:

capture.png

I guess the prediction engine can't handle the reality of the tournament. Looks like I'll be on the hook for providing breakfast to the rest of my co-workers.

Thanks, Bing
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    03-21-2016 09:09 AM
    Out of curiosity I used Bing Predictions to fill in my NCAA Basketball Bracket for my work pool. Here are the results so far. Notice me, allllll the way at the bottom:

I guess the prediction engine can't handle the reality of the tournament. Looks like I'll be on the hook for providing breakfast to the rest of my co-workers.

Thanks, Bing
    That shows ppl follow game and make wise prediction instead of copy pasting from a machine learnt predictions
    JK
    sahib lopez and dakranii like this.
    03-21-2016 02:46 PM
    Actually the person winning was surprised. Said he put no thought into it and rushed to finish it in time. I guess that goes to show how the tournament really works.
    03-21-2016 09:56 PM