Saving Bing Wallpaper on Mobile!

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
This question had to be asked before, but i couldn't find it on the forum.

Is there anyway to save the Bing image of the day on Mobile? I come across some amazing photos from Bing on my Lumia 950 and 650 with OLED screens and would love love love to save them and be able to see them for more than just one day. I searched on the internet but could only find standard desktop sized aspect ratio Bing wallpaper (of the day) i.e. 16X9.

I thought about taking a screen capture but that wouldnt work because i would always have the time and date up there and the top notification icons.

Any thoughts?

mehtanilay10

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
BTW fact is that there is same picture on mobile site or desktop site. In mobile site it was just cropped. You can observe it by opening mobile site on browser and rotate screen. It will show image like desktop version instead of stretching.

Tasha Jaiswal

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
There if an app 'Dynamic Theme' which lets you change the wallpaper & start screen background with Bing and Windows Spotlight wallpapers. It also lets you save the wallpapers in your phone. It can also save wallpapers everyday for you itself. The best part is..this is a free app :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3