Instagram on BB10

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Another instagram thread and another case of overreaction by both sides. At least you're amusing the bb lurkers.

Abdul Rahman Noor

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
If this is on bb10 from the start, that's a direct shot at WP and really going to upset a lot of people. I don't use it, never used it, but judging from posts here, its very popular and very very much wanted.
So Instagram already said no plans at all for WP, yet could very well be on bb10 from its birth. Ouch! And that's and understatement. Seems very few have faith in WP

True, I couldn't care less for sharing silly pictures myself, but judging by what a lot of people seem to want, this could very well be a significant factor in the BB10 vs. WP8 battle.

tekhna

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
It won't be enough to save BB, really $199 for a phone from a company that has become a laughing stock. The BB loyalists will buy them, but the masses won't, because BB is considered old, and outdated (no matter how modern BB10 is).

BB still thinks it's 2008 with that pricing.

Funny, because that's exactly why people have been saying Microsoft needs to rebrand Windows Phone--that's precisely what consumers think when they think Windows.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Just who has been saying Microsoft needs to rebrand Windows Phone? Any links? I'd like to read them.

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My fiance is in love with my phone but couldn't recommend it to her since she is heavily into Pinterest(don't tell me that there is a Pinterest app because it effing blows massively) and Instagram. Do you know how much that sucks to say? Other people are not you. Just because you don't see a point to the app doesn't mean other people don't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar