The White Win HD LTE now available at the M Store!

sequoia464

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a white one this morning, I actually need a new phone; the battery life of my 920 is terrible these days and can't seem to get internet sharing to work on my 1320, looking forward to the BLU.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a white one this morning, I actually need a new phone; the battery life of my 920 is terrible these days and can't seem to get internet sharing to work on my 1320, looking forward to the BLU.

If you are on an mvno that does not allow Internet Sharing it does not work with the native WP setting/App as it does not attempt to mask the sharing and your carrier declines the connection.

sequoia464

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
If you are on an mvno that does not allow Internet Sharing it does not work with the native WP setting/App as it does not attempt to mask the sharing and your carrier declines the connection.
That is a issue with Cricket for sure, although I did get the 920 to work there through the use of the foreign sim trick.
Trying to get the 1320 to work on Straight Talk, in the past, prior to the 1320, I was able to use internet sharing there, even using the foreign sim doesn't work, any suggestions.
I'll be using the BLU phone tonight on Straight Talk, hoping for the best as I use internet sharing extensively at work, often out in the field on construction sites.

winphoneaddict

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered one yesterday. A grey one. Should have it some time next week. Although not a Lumia, I couldn't refuse buying a decently spec'd phone, for such a terrific price. It will certainly hold me over till a flagship Lumia Windows 10 phone comes along. I'm giddy with excitement!!

kaidenshi

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Just ordered one yesterday. A grey one. Should have it some time next week. Although not a Lumia, I couldn't refuse buying a decently spec'd phone, for such a terrific price. It will certainly hold me over till a flagship Lumia Windows 10 phone comes along. I'm giddy with excitement!!

That's where I'm at with mine (something to tide me over until new native Win10 phones come out). I had originally bought it with the intention to use it for at least two years, since it's supposed to get Win10 as soon as it comes out. Given the quirks I've seen in just 24 hours of ownership though, I 'm starting to think of it as a stop-gap phone instead. It is a very nice screen and I love the design and feel of it, but the software quirks are keeping me from declaring it an excellent device.

Granted, if BLU pushes out a firmware update that fixes the keyboard and random crash issues or if these issues are resolved with the upgrade to Windows 10, I'll keep it as long as I can. The existing issues notwithstanding, it's a worthy replacement for my dead Lumia 925.

the_moesiah

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I emailed BLU about the orange LTE. They told me that they're just out of stock. There's more coming but the rep didn't know when.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb