When trying to type fast on this phone I get a lot of lag between letters. I've never had this kind of problem with any other windows phone before. But if I use Swipe to type, everything is fine. Is anyone else having this same issue? I wonder if Blu will release an update to address this problem.
    04-26-2015 11:03 AM
    I've noticed some lag - it seems like I need to touch harder to get the screen to recognize the contact. In my case this may be due to the screen protector i installed (the one that came with the phone).
    04-28-2015 11:50 AM
    I've noticed some lag - it seems like I need to touch harder to get the screen to recognize the contact. In my case this may be due to the screen protector i installed (the one that came with the phone).
    Just an fyi I think it comes with one screen protector pre installed....
    04-28-2015 01:55 PM
    Just an fyi I think it comes with one screen protector pre installed....
    Oi! You think I installed a screen protector on top of a screen protector? It's entirely possible. Anybody else know if the phone comes from MS Store Online with a screen protector installed? If so, thank you for the the heads up.
    04-28-2015 03:26 PM
    The previous Win HD came with one pre installed, but when I bought this one I couldn't see one on it.
    04-28-2015 08:06 PM
    I got mine just yesterday from the Microsoft Store, it came with a peel-off "features" label on the screen. No way to use it without removing that. I don't have a screen protector on mine at all (I prefer glass-type instead of plastic film) and I'm having the keyboard responsiveness issues too. I have a Lumia 521 that's slow as hell on all other aspects of Windows Phone, but its keyboard is very responsive, so it's definitely a BLU issue. Hopefully it's something they can address in a firmware update soon, and not a hardware specific thing. One of my favorite things about Windows Phone is the (usually) exceptional keyboard, which makes this issue stand out all the more.
    04-30-2015 08:17 AM
    I too am experiencing this issue...
    05-11-2015 10:16 PM
    the more I read about this phone, the less appealing it seems to me, lol
    darkmajesty06 likes this.
    05-12-2015 03:55 PM
    The lag only seems to happen if I am typing with both thumbs, not when single handed or issues the Swype typing. It seems like its an issue with key repeat rate, but I don't see where to change that. Otherwise, this phone is solid for the price.
    05-17-2015 07:41 AM
    Getting this lag as well. I miss the "P" and backspace key a lot . and when double tapping words for example if I want to spell SPEED, I normally just end up with one e.

I hope blu pushes out an update for this.

Saw this on a review:

" I don’t normally say much about input. These days, it’s very rare to find a phone with a bad on-screen keyboard. The default iOS/Android/Blackberry and Windows Phone keyboards are all excellent and it’s been a long time since I’ve had any reason to complain.

However, while the default Windows Phone keyboard is awesome, for some reason it works horribly on the Blu. I think the source of this problem is the same as why the Blu screen stutters when you scroll.

If you’re a slow typist you probably won’t notice it but if you’re typing really quickly, half your key presses don’t register. It’s bad enough that the normally very capable Windows auto-correct can’t work its magic with the Blu"
    07-30-2015 06:37 AM
    Is the stock Screen Protector on? I've heard it is actually to be avoided. My 1st gen HD was an open box deal and had no screen protector. I got a generic from Walmart and did not have any of the screen issues other 1st gen users made note of.
    07-30-2015 10:18 AM
    Happened with and without the screen protector

Is the stock Screen Protector on? I've heard it is actually to be avoided. My 1st gen HD was an open box deal and had no screen protector. I got a generic from Walmart and did not have any of the screen issues other 1st gen users made note of.
    07-30-2015 03:00 PM
    Ouch. I haven't seen any issues yet, but still just setting up and running updates. My screen is naked.
    07-30-2015 06:52 PM
    Ouch. I haven't seen any issues yet, but still just setting up and running updates. My screen is naked.
    Did you ever find the orange version that you were looking for? Just ordered a orange case from BLU,
    Should look good on my white phone. $13 plus shipping (I got a yellow case as well - $7 shipping total for both)

​​http://www.bluphoneparts.com/blu-win-hd-lte-housing-kit-orange/
    07-31-2015 12:42 AM
    I've noticed a little lag, but it rarely happens, and even more rarely annoys me.
    07-31-2015 08:58 AM
    Did you ever find the orange version that you were looking for?
    B&H still have not got Orange in. I just switched my order to Yellow. Still setting up and tinkering.
    07-31-2015 10:20 AM
    I've noticed a little lag, but it rarely happens, and even more rarely annoys me.
    It really annoys me :(
    07-31-2015 01:00 PM
    Anyone still experiencing this? I just switched to the Blu HD LTE and man that lag is annoying.
    12-28-2015 09:52 PM
    Anyone still experiencing this? I just switched to the Blu HD LTE and man that lag is annoying.
    Yep...and then because of the lag it missed the next character so you're often fixing misspellings that you didn't generate. Very annoying. I may pick up a 640...my wife's is very responsive compared to this.
    12-29-2015 09:23 AM
    I noticed it when I was using one.
    12-29-2015 09:25 AM