Notification Light?

LouCap

May 30, 2015
Visit site
While charging my Blue Win HD LTE, I noticed a green light on the face of the phone to the right of the speaker. Since the light gives us the status of the charge, is there a way to make it work with notifications? I've been through all of the menus, and I can't find anything about it.

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
While charging my Blue Win HD LTE, I noticed a green light on the face of the phone to the right of the speaker. Since the light gives us the status of the charge, is there a way to make it work with notifications? I've been through all of the menus, and I can't find anything about it.

However Windows 10 will support LED notifications :)
question is, is it going to be updated that way that it would use it as LED notifications.

grahamf

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Considering the positioning, I'd imagine that it was designed with the intention of being used as a notification LED in the future. Otherwise it'd be near the power port or omitted completely.
EDIT: Oh, the charging port is on top. Well that makes more sense now. It's pretty dim compared to, say, a Blackberry Z30's notification light so unless they can ramp up the brightness it may be a little useless.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12