Just ordered my grey HD LTE for 160... Can't wait...

smchambers56

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Nice choice. I would go ahead and check for updates 8.1 update 2 was pushed to this device a few months back. Then after that maybe Here apps.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I tried getting the Orange Win HD LTE through B&H... STILL out of stock and no word on when. Blu does not have Orange at their store on Amazon (B&H price is better anyway).

I just changed my order to Yellow and it will ship today. Can't wait. Must new phone soonest. :D

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
I tried getting the Orange Win HD LTE through B&H... STILL out of stock and no word on when. Blu does not have Orange at their store on Amazon (B&H price is better anyway).

I just changed my order to Yellow and it will ship today. Can't wait. Must new phone soonest. :D

YAY!!! My new future phone will get put through its paces before the MarketPlace deal of a lifetime!! [=
- Must new phone soonest - Think that needs to be taglines for ALOT of members on the MobileNations sites - you should TM it now and get royalties. hahaha

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My new future phone will get put through its paces before the MarketPlace deal of a lifetime!! [=

LOL. I plan on keeping the HD LTE for some time. Guaranteed 10. I'm also going to try using Dual SIM and split my data and voice to get really low cost service with more flexibility and perks. http://forums.windowscentral.com/ge...cussion-lounge/369385-dual-sim-lifestyle.html

I always regretted letting the 1st gen Win HD slip away. This one should be even better. I'll semi-retire my 1520 and use it more as a WiFi device for nav, camera, time waster games, etc...

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
LOL. I plan on keeping the HD LTE for some time. Guaranteed 10. I'm also going to try using Dual SIM and split my data and voice to get really low cost service with more flexibility and perks. http://forums.windowscentral.com/ge...cussion-lounge/369385-dual-sim-lifestyle.html

I always regretted letting the 1st gen Win HD slip away. This one should be even better. I'll semi-retire my 1520 and use it more as a WiFi device for nav, camera, time waster games, etc...

While the convenience of a dual-sim device is in a league of its own, and made weekends easy, I went back to two devices for productivity purposes. I definitely will respond in the other thread - oh, and Ill be patient and wait LOL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077