Cannot attach pictures within messaging app

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I've set this up a few days ago and everything seems to be working fine. The phone was set up with an ATT sim card in sim trey 1 and no sim card in sim tray 2. The setup went through a sim card setup for ATT at some point. Everything, including internet sharing is working.

The phone receives media messages OK and I can send media messages when I tap on photo/video and share via messaging.

However, within the messaging app, in any thread, if I tap the attachment icon and go to picture, it shows the Choose picture window with All, albums, favorites and there is nothing there. In addition, the window closes after a few seconds and jumps back to the messaging app.

The same process works fine for videos interestingly.

Since everything is working fine otherwise, I don't want to go through a hard reset. I've already did a soft reset a couple times.

anybody has seen this?
thanks

shaan sarode

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I have had the same issue for a couple weeks on originally AT&T Lumia 920, now on Cricket network. I have tried sending pictures through Skype messaging, messaging app, groupme, Viber, and will now try Facebook messenger....

It is quite frustrating not being able to send pictures

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just switched from Straight Talk (ATT style SIM) to Cricket.

Still can send & receive MMS:

Here's my Settings since last night on Cricket:

wp_ss_20150810_0001.jpg
wp_ss_20150810_0002.jpgwp_ss_20150810_0003.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786