BLU Win HD LTE Cases & Accessories

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Got a BLU Win HD LTE?

Dressing it up? Blinging it out? Buying it presents?

What did you get? Got Link? How do you like it?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re: BLU Win HD LTE Cases & Accessories

I'm pretty thrilled to see some after-market support of this device.

Just in and just installed: Supershieldz Ballistic Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film for Blu Win HD LTE | eBay

$_57.JPG

Why this one? It caught my eye. It ships from the US too so you don't wait forever like those e-packets from Hong Kong Post and someone in the US is at least getting a taste of the $$$. The low price + Free Shipping sealed the deal.

Ordered 08/13 and received 08/20.

It's a pretty complete install kit:
TG protector
Screen Cloth
Dust removal tape x2
Alcohol wipe

Went on pretty easy. I just laid everything out and eyeballed the fit before starting. Removed the stock plastic sheet, cleaned the screen with the alcohol prep pad and wiped down my fingertips with same. Wiped the screen with the cloth and then a once over with the dust removal tape. Removed the backing, laid the Tempered Glass down and had it lined up in one. There is about 1mm or less of an edge all the way around (left/right/top/bottom). Pressed out an air bubble using a bank card covered with the cloth and now it looks...

Invisible. Very nice feel. Doesn't interfere with the case which has a bit of an overbite. Screen touch is perfect and the capacitive buttons are all working 5x5.

I love Tempered Glass protectors and I'm so glad I got one for my BLU. I'm excited and happy to have this installed.

sequoia464

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
re: BLU Win HD LTE Cases & Accessories

Amazon has similar protectors now as well - I have one on mine - really like it. One of my main concerns with the BLU is the lack of gorilla glass, this is not a worry now.

Amazon also has case replacement kits for about $6.00 - if you want to have a different color option this is a cheap, easy way to do that.

just do a search for BLU WIN HD LTE at Amazon if interested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo