Dual SIM - second instance of tiles for SIM 2 are not transparent.

Philip Hamm

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I used two SIM cards in my phone last weekend. It worked great. It's curious to me though that the tiles for Phone and Messaging "2" are not transparent, though the tiles for Phone and Messaging "1" are. This seems very odd. Is there some setting somewhere that I'm missing?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It is odd... My "2" tiles are transparent. I've never stuck a SIM in slot 2 either.

Maybe it was something on the SIM? Some setting in the carrier string.

Swap the primary SIM over to slot 2 and see if it makes the tiles transparent again.

Testeur 1970

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I Just received my brand new Blu Win HD LTE and got the same problem ! The tiles for Phone and Messaging 2 are not transparent and the tiles for Phone and Messaging 1 are transparent !
Did you solved this problem ?
thank you

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I Just received my brand new Blu Win HD LTE and got the same problem ! The tiles for Phone and Messaging 2 are not transparent and the tiles for Phone and Messaging 1 are transparent !
Did you solved this problem ?
thank you

It's not actually a problem, but a design choice in WP8.1, it's the same on the Dual-SIM Lumias too. The 2nd SIM tiles are set to a specific colour (a close variation of the theme colour you have set) so that you don't mistake the 1st and 2nd SIM tiles. If both were transparent it would be much harder to spot the difference between the tiles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3