05-28-2017 01:24 PM
104 1234 ...
tools
    Replacement working better, but charging percent does go down if I use the phone extensively while connected to a charger. That said, if the phone says it dropped say 20%, the battery guage seems to stay at that percentage for several hours afterwards and sometimes even rise a little again. My guess is a glitch in the battery gauge.
    01-03-2016 05:41 PM
    I have same phone and it was not too bad while it worked but then it got the battery issue just as you describe. I could leave it charge all night and get up next day to find that battery is down to 0%. I would restart the phone and when it came back up, it then would show 100% charge but shortly start going down until it gets down to may 3 to 5 % and then would restart. I don't use that phone at all anymore, replaced it with a Lumia 640 which has been a great phone thus far.
    01-03-2016 05:53 PM
    Yea charging is a disaster. I'll probably be returning this phone this week. I might have to go Android :(
    01-05-2016 06:57 PM
    ohh i got this issue yesterday ... I'm in India and don't have any service centers for BLU here...
    ordered a new battery online and planning to replace.
    will it solve ? :)
    01-07-2016 06:27 AM
    ohh i got this issue yesterday ... I'm in India and don't have any service centers for BLU here...
    ordered a new battery online and planning to replace.
    will it solve ? :)
    Please read back. Posts #19 and #21 show what is involved in pulling the battery and the user reported that simply "reseating" the battery (reset the connector) solved his issue. YMMV
    libra89 likes this.
    01-07-2016 11:40 AM
    ITs all good. Don't worry about it ;)

On the positive side, "reseating" the battery has seemed to have solved the problem!. My phone is no longer "losing" charge.

For those who are up to it and don't want to ship back their phone, give it a whirl.

P.s. Your warranty will become void
    It's mandatory to remove the layer if I have to take off all the back?? I want to try that cause I live in south America, and a can't simply ask for a change without wasting a lot of time

THX for sharing your information!!!!
    01-09-2016 05:20 AM
    I read this thread when I first got my phone, then several months later I had this weird charging issue, and my battery was draining rapidly.

Turns out for me it was because, for the first time, I changed my email sync settings to 'as items arrive'. Apparently this can drain battery due to some Microsoft Exchange Server issue whatever that means. Obviously someone has screwed up somewhere and thus this feature is practically unusable. Hope this helps!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-23-2016 12:35 PM
    I fixed my battery issue by turning off 'as items arrive' in email sync.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-23-2016 12:36 PM
    I fixed my battery issue by turning off 'as items arrive' in email sync.
    01-24-2016 09:24 AM
    Same battery charging problem here. But on top also fails the customer service (just told me the link to the user manual...).
    Looks like the phone goes back to amazon and I will buy no BLU product ever again. Poor service can ruin a lot...
    02-09-2016 02:22 AM
    Same battery charging problem here. But on top also fails the customer service (just told me the link to the user manual...).
    Looks like the phone goes back to amazon and I will buy no BLU product ever again. Poor service can ruin a lot...
    Have you tried the Exchange Server fix as shown above???
    02-09-2016 11:08 AM
    Hello Anush.... fyi brother https://twitter.com/bluproducts_ind

follow the link they promoting heavily about their service centers in india also ....since blu is new to india just few months old...so it will take time to set up service centers in india....

the blu win hd lte variant in india comes without a standard charger ....instead amazon has packed a china made "remax charger" which charges at 1 amp ....so I would suggest you to replace your charger and buy a new charger by contacting blu in india or get a decent charger which charges at 2 amp

dnt jump directly to battery replacement....change you charger first...contact blu centers explain your situation....
    maybe you will get it replaced since its under warranty....
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-09-2016 11:51 PM
    Hi, I have the same problem you have. I live in Gurgaon and work in Connaught place, New Delhi. Please tell me how to contact BLU to get it serviced or replaced. I purchased the phone during end Oct 2015 in amazon.in
    02-18-2016 01:06 AM
    this is so bizarre ....u could have googled the service centers.......I even gave ua link.....y u being so impatient? before purchasing the phone dint u knew that blu is a new brand in india?? obviously it will take time for them to set up service centers in such a big country....

anyways here is a complete list of all the service centers available for blu win hd lte and blu win jr lte in india....MIND YOU THIS IS AN OLD LIST NOW THE TOTAL SERVICE CENTERS HAVE CROSSED 100 FOR DETAILED INFO CONTACT BLU INDIA TWITTER HANDLE...
    Snapdeal Promotions

nw since ua in Connaught place the nearest center for u is in Nehru place which is some 12.5 kms away...I guess it will take juzt 30-40 min if u drive there on ua own and yes it also depends on ua vehicle number (even odd rule haha)...and if you go by metro it will just take you 31 min ....uas is just a minor problem....u will either get it replaced or they might repair it free of charge....

also if you tweet blu india about ua problem they will call you back....anyways....not that I have given u the list of service centers so no need to worry
    ....MIND YOU THIS IS AN OLD LIST NOW THE TOTAL SERVICE CENTERS HAVE CROSSED 100 FOR DETAILED INFO CONTACT BLU INDIA TWITTER HANDLE...
    02-18-2016 03:16 AM
    Hey. My unit started having this problem about 5 hours ago. I tried soft reset but didn't work. So I lost hope and left my phone in the charger. After hitting 0 while charging, it started to climb. Mine is the indian variant and I'm running windows 8.1 update 2. Hope this helps.

EDIT : I charged it overnight and it is at 100% now. That issue is gone as of now. I'll update this after some days of usage.

EDIT 2 : The issue came back again. Restarting the phone shows increased battery percentage but the battery life sucks.
    Last edited by Devilreaper; 02-24-2016 at 09:30 PM.
    02-23-2016 11:16 AM
    I'm trying the Mailbox Fix as of now, but I too have been having this issue.
    Since i'm not in a situation to be without a phone i can't RMA (Personal problems don't ask)
    Since i'm having a hardship with an income i can't purchase a new battery...

So, to be honest, i only ever noticed this issue after the Update 2 through Windows Insider

I have been waiting beyond patiently for BLU to release the Windows 10 Mobile, that became available for Lumia's mid December, and became available for all other devices late January, so why i am still without Windows 10 Mobile is an incredibly baffling thought, especially since BLU advertises *Windows 10 Mobile Ready when it releases* ...uh... its released guys, where is my Win10M??

I'm losing patience, i love Windows Phones, but the Win8.1u2 battery bug is driving me up the wall, I changed my WInsider to Preview builds, nothing new, haven't seen Win10M since my Lumia 635, and that didn't have the minimum RAM that the BLU phone has.

Just FYI:
    The BLU phone does meet all requirements for Win10M, Why there isn't a simple download for Win10M is beyond me, especially when Microsoft is trying to hit 1Billion devices, you would think they'd have a link "Get Win10M here NOW!" Instead we see a secretive underground society hiding from the light, pretending the floor is LAVA!
    Grow the hell up Microsoft/BLU give us the freakin OS.

Illuminati.
    02-29-2016 06:34 AM
    I have been waiting beyond patiently for BLU to release the Windows 10 Mobile, that became available for Lumia's mid December, and became available for all other devices late January, so why i am still without Windows 10 Mobile is an incredibly baffling thought, especially since BLU advertises *Windows 10 Mobile Ready when it releases* ...uh... its released guys, where is my Win10M??
    Illuminati.
    Your frustration is noted and shared by many, but you are somewhat mistaken. The older Lumias have not yet received Windows 10 mobile; there was no roll out in January and everyone else is waiting just like you (and me).
    Last edited by ADBB; 02-29-2016 at 07:31 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
    02-29-2016 07:18 AM
    Well then, looks like G1 has taken over Microsoft...
    Anyone know what i'm getting at?... No?
    G1 is a game company "Gamersfirst" and they have been promising a new graphical engine replacement, AND a new Console variant to one of their games. APB:Reloaded, the console variant is the latest in said promises, but never the less, talk talk talk, no show. Its been almost 3 years (maybe more) since they announced it, and 2 years or so since they initially planned to give it to the gamers... as of late though, absolutely nothing is mentioned about a release date now, for either promise.

Microsoft released several press releases claiming this and that, but then didn't follow through with their claims. They reneged their initial promise of honoring the pirated copies in China for free Win10 upgrade eligibility. Wouldn't surprise me if they end up releasing Win10M in 3 or 4 years now... seems to be a pattern as of late... Including but not limited to, video games, utility software, drivers, and now Operating Systems.

This trend needs to stop...
    And my issue was not resolved by that mail settings trick.
    Back to square one with the charger charging in reverse... HELP, MY CHARGER IS STUCK IN REVERSE!!!!!
    03-01-2016 09:08 AM
    Bought a Belkin 6 outlet wall plate thing, with two 2.1amp USB ports on it, got a USB cable that has those lights on it that looks like they are moving to the device connected (mainly to see it working) and it seems to be holding a charge while plugged in.

Looks good so far.

Will update later on if problem continues still.
    My initial conclusion is that the battery has a higher output than the charger and while the phone is in use/active the drain is higher than the gain, the charger was a .7amp or 700ma, the little wall adapter that shipped with the phone's retail box was a 1amp, i gave it to a friend who needed a charger at the time. Fingers crossed this does the trick!
    Last edited by Kamikazi2142; 03-01-2016 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Additional info.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-01-2016 11:05 PM
    OK...
    So when it charges, the Cable lights up, and flows like the energy is going through to the phone, but after the lights for the windows button, back button and cortana search at the bottom turn off, the cable's lights freeze, and act like they are stopped in transit, after a second or two, they just turn off. Not in use anymore... however, the Phone still says its plugged in and charging, which is untrue, i can see clear as day that the phone is not drawing off the cable... and furthermore, if i restart the phone after the cable lights are off, while the phone reports 50% or any other battery level, when it boots back up, its at 100%
    It still lasts the entirety of a day and a half of constant usage, but what the heck?!
    Solution?
    No not yet, though it seems promising at first, i'm assuming that the phone just doesn't like to be plugged in ALL the time.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-02-2016 10:14 AM
    I had a very similar problem and managed to resolve it in a non-destructive way. Here is what I did.

1. Did a reset of my phone
    2. Recovered from backup.

At this point, I still had the problem, I'm only mentioning these problems to be complete and thorough.

3. Remove SD Card.
    4. Format SD card using computer - full format, not quick.
    5. Reinsert SD card

After this, the problem seems to have completely resolved itself, and it's still operating fine a couple weeks later. I'm nit sure how the SD card would have any effect on the battery, but this seemed to fix the problem. Perhaps it wasn't seated properly or there was some other problem, but the above is what worked for me. The whole process was over a few days. Formatting the SD card was just a last ditch effort before contacting the manufacturer. I really didn't want to be without my phone for an extended period of time.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-05-2016 12:05 PM
    I'll give this a shot...
    So, now my old SD Card is bricked...
    Using my 64GB SD Card <-- will get back on that in a moment...
    Currently in the state of charging.

32GB SD card (purchased solely for this phone) was destroyed after removing from the phone.
    64GB SD card, used in Nokia Lumia 635 before BLU phone, was sitting in desk collecting dust,
    The specifications of this phone says 32GB max expandable, so why is it registering the full extent
    of my 64GB reporting the same available from when used in the Lumia? 59GB Free reports my phone, then and now.

Please BLU, enough of the games.

UPDATE:
    Issue still there, this most definitely is a software related glitch. The battery is just fine, it still has its capacity, the phone just forgets that it is plugged into the charging cable and recognizes that as battery power and then uses charging power while reporting battery usage and percentage loss.
    Getting really annoyed with this.
    Last edited by Kamikazi2142; 03-06-2016 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Update
    03-06-2016 02:39 AM
    As if to confirm my theory on it being a Software based issue...
    Let me ask of you...
    Anyone here opt in for Windows Insider? for any of the Win10M builds?

After a hard reset, the phone functions flawlessly, so far...
    I'm still leaving some room for when i go to sleep and wake up to it behaving the same again....
    As i'm typing this i'm watching the charging wire behaving oddly...
    Fingers crossed it was just Update 2.
    03-06-2016 11:21 PM
    Tried doing a hard reset to undo the Windows Insider as i was suspicious to it being the cause of my despair, seeing as how it only started happening after that day.

Nope, still having the issue.

At least now, I don't have to dread hard resetting my phone to get out of that god awful Win8.1U2, swear that update breaks far more than it fixes.
    Last edited by Kamikazi2142; 03-07-2016 at 01:43 AM. Reason: my last post vanished and rendered this one mook.
    03-07-2016 01:40 AM
    Hello,
    I have the same problem with the battery. In bootloader I found setttings for the battery. Does anyone have experience with it.
    03-09-2016 02:46 AM
104 1234 ...