Countdown to Windows 10 Mobile

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately, it's not available on the servers yet. The other worrying thing is my Alcatel is running Redstone (14267), but he said that Alcatel, 2 Blu, and MCJ were going to the slow and release preview rings... Alcatel already is in all the rings so something seems off to me. I have a thread that says (On Hold) and when someone confirms, or I can confirm, the update is available for Blu, I'll update that thread.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I try to change rings in the Windows Insider app it tells me that I can't change rings because the phone is preparing an update, and that I should install that update first. However when I check for an update it says that there are no new updates available.

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Whenever I try to change rings in the Windows Insider app it tells me that I can't change rings because the phone is preparing an update, and that I should install that update first. However when I check for an update it says that there are no new updates available.

When you go to switch rings and its on the Confirmation page, wait 10-15 seconds before pressing accept. As soon as you select a ring, it tells Windows Update to check, so waiting a bit helps resolve that issue.

hajisavvas

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
It's mid march now and I guess we were all wrong with out predictions. My next best guess is in June

I've given up now. I'm not using it as my daily driver so I rather wait and get windows 10 from blu when it's fully ready than a premature buggy release. But it's frustrating nonetheless.

Ankush V1

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I too have given up for now . I have a Samsung s5 and moto g as alternate phones which I am using and have ordered the lumia 640 as a backup . I was fed up of the frequent wifi disconnects and erratic battery life .

hajisavvas

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I too have given up for now . I have a Samsung s5 and moto g as alternate phones which I am using and have ordered the lumia 640 as a backup . I was fed up of the frequent wifi disconnects and erratic battery life .

WiFi signal strength on mine is terrible (depending on the type of router it's connected to). I'm not sure if it's a broader issue or just an issue with my device

hajisavvas

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I found something interesting.

If you check Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile Upgrade Availability page which has been updated today it states:

"Phones and devices that can upgrade to Windows 10:

Lumia 1520, 930, 640, 640XL, 730, 735, 830, 532, 535, 540, 635 1GB, 636 1GB, 638 1GB, 430, 435, BLU Win HD w510u, BLU Win HD LTE x150q, MCJ Madosma Q501"

So I guess it's no luck for European variant of BLU Win HD LTE as it only states the x150q US version.

Wolfie_Smith

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
So I guess it's no luck for European variant of BLU Win HD LTE as it only states the x150q US version.

Well if it's not pushed out to the x150e (though I do think it will be), then BLU had better be ready to refund a lot of people after advertising and clearly stating that it would run WIn 10 when released.

hajisavvas

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I can't think of why they would do this. It's worrying. What's the difference between the two versions? Just the radio bands!
By the way Upgrade Advisor is now available for download. I've checked now but my phone is not ready for the upgrade.
Check attached screenshot.
wp_ss_20160317_0001.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte