My new Blu 5.0 HD LTE came today...

MaryJane197

May 11, 2014
Visit site
WP_20151202_15_48_51_Pro.jpg

Needless to say ive been waiting over four days now and im pretty MAD about this mistake...... :angry:

Its not even another phone. Its a tablet!

I called Amazon and they said I have to do a refund because if i do a return the seller will probably just sent me another Blu Studio 7.0 again. I am so mad!

MaryJane197

May 11, 2014
Visit site
It was sold by one company but fulfilled by Amazon. So I guess Amazon packaged up the wrong item. She said I would get a refund in one to three business days but in my Amazon account it says refund won't be issued until item is received.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oooo I hate that.

Amazon pulls product from the wrong bin and you have to talk to the seller who is not at fault. Been there, done that, resented it highly.

Best of luck.

MaryJane197

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Oooo I hate that.

Amazon pulls product from the wrong bin and you have to talk to the seller who is not at fault. Been there, done that, resented it highly.

Best of luck.

I contacted the Seller. Hoping to get it resolved soon. Im looking for other places to purchase it at.

Philip Hamm

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Hope you get it sorted out! The BLU Win HD LTE is a very good phone for the price and I've used the dual SIMs effectively on mine.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Go to any Microsoft Store or Kiosk...I got my exclusive Cyan colored one (only available from the MS store) there. The Dual SIM is the killer feature for me since I travel to a rural area where a Straight Talk SIM works and T-Mobile doesn't...

MaryJane197

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the link and the info! Im waiting on Amazon to process my return so i can purchase another phone. I like the different color options.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6