Charging speed issue

Rohan Maheria

May 27, 2015
Visit site
Mine take nearly 5 hours to charge from 5% to full. I tried several chargers but result is same. One of the local review also mentioned this problem. Does anybody else have this problem?

Rohan Maheria

May 27, 2015
Visit site
Well thanks to both of you for replying. So it's not a device for lot of gaming, otherwise you can't get a whole day out of battery. It's a shame cuz it's SD410 is like a champ running nearly all games. This and keyboard lag are only things that stops it becoming best budget Windows phone. Thinking about sending it back and get 640 instead.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Well thanks to both of you for replying. So it's not a device for lot of gaming, otherwise you can't get a whole day out of battery. It's a shame cuz it's SD410 is like a champ running nearly all games. This and keyboard lag are only things that stops it becoming best budget Windows phone. Thinking about sending it back and get 640 instead.

We have both at our house, and I've found the 640 to be snappier in all scenarios, and it doesn't suffer from the keyboard double touch input like my Blu does...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs