Microsoftstore.com has the Win LTE for $99 X-Mas Special plus Free Shipping

cawafuoshi

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Could not believe my eyes when I saw the price. Ok, it's not the latest and greatest but should prove more than decent at half the original price. I ordered the white one, but they do have all the other colors including cyan. Already got a Win Jr as a family's member second line phone. Now looking forward myself to a dual sim phone. Won't replace my 640, but will be great to have around.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I ordered one on Saturday thanks to @RumoredNow and it is coming tomorrow. I don't even know what to do with myself, since I didn't expect for it to come so soon whoa :grincry:

(also getting something today because of impatience, which may or may not be another Blu...)

Last edited:

phatboy66

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I recently purchased this phone too and love it. Had a Lumia 1520 before but this phone is better because of the size and does what I need. Would be nice if you could compare the camera of this phone and the Lumia 640

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I recently purchased this phone too and love it. Had a Lumia 1520 before but this phone is better because of the size and does what I need. Would be nice if you could compare the camera of this phone and the Lumia 640

I don't have any comparison pictures unfortunately, but I have done camera tests with both at the same time, and at nighttime/low light, the 640 wins. The BLU's flash can give a blue overcast on pictures when used in those situations. In the day time, it's an adequate camera if you use apps that can help with that. The stock camera is somewhat of a disappointment. In my tests in low light, it is really dark on the front camera. The 640 has more light in it, so it is better in that respect (low light situations), megapixels aside.

My experience with BLU, I have only had problems with Camera360 Sight, but OneShot is nice, just a little slow. I personally wouldn't advise any front camera usage in low light situations, or else you'll see for yourself how much of a nonstarter that is...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720