Screen guard

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If my research is correct...

BLU Win HD LTE uses a One Glass Solution display of the sensor on lens variety. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Glass_Solution

As such it would be a bit more fragile in the touch area compared to traditional layered technology. Furthermore I can find no citation that the display features advanced glass of any kind such as Gorilla Glass, Dragontail or Sapphire crystal.

I would cover that bad boy up. I went with a 9H Tempered Glass and I think it added a premium feel to the screen and smoothed out some scrolling issues.

seeremlive

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I did the same. I got rid of the standard plastic screen protectors and got a glass protector from Amazon. It does improve the scrolling feel and also it seems to be oleophobic, even if it isn't advertised that way. I end up with a cleaner screen for longer. For $7.99, it was worth it.

Sportacus11

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Oh, I love the sound of a tempered glass screen protector...you fellas just using a "universal 5" " screen protector or something?...

I'm shocked how much I love this cheap phone, lol

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I love the sound of a tempered glass screen protector...you fellas just using a "universal 5" " screen protector or something?...

I'm shocked how much I love this cheap phone, lol

Pretty much. It is cut straight and has no need for notches as the camera and sensors are above the glass.

Here is the one I got: Supershieldz Ballistic Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film for Blu Win HD LTE | eBay

Here is how it fits:

WP_20160107_17_35_44_Rich.jpg

I used Dynamic Flash and cranked it all the way up in Edit so you can see what a good fit top-to-bottom and side-to-side this Tempered Glass gives.

Sportacus11

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Awesome, thanks for the response guys. Ordered the screen protector, now if MSFT and BLU would push out Win 10M to us my phone would be complete

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos