Finally BLU WIN HD LTE x150E Factory Restore Image

anon9699264

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: Finally BLU WIN HD LTE Factory Restore Image

I am under the impression that there is a device check at the door now and it will not let you pass if there is no recovery image in WPRT for your device.

Can support this. Tried Insider to see if it would upgrade to 10, but no success, won't go beyond 8.1 update2. Confirm also the 8.1 FFU flash works well. The only problem is that online backups all disappear!

anon9699264

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

The rom posted on Needrom and purporting to be for Blu WinHD LTE, look carefully in the description - it says Bluboo!
Bluboo don't do a qualcom soc phone or a windows phone. Whatever the rom is claimed to be it isn't for the BLU WinHD LTE.
Best advice ignore it. Unless anyone would like to prove me wrong.

scloutier

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site

not taking the risk. This is why I just want the 8.1 rom to fix a failed update (defective usb cable during the update process). Will wait for the official w10 one down the road.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I've not tested it.

My bandwidth is pretty narrow.

I would have to create a burner account at a file host in case it got closed for infringing.

For these reasons I'm not uploading the files. The author of this thread gave me links, but they are not mine to share. I would suggest PMing the OP.

kashifsayed

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site

kashifsayed

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site

The question is, why has BLU not yet provided this image to Microsoft for WDRT?
May be they do not want to loose chance of charging you for flashing. They will re-flash for free as long as you are in warranty which in my country is 1 year from D.O.P, after that they will charge you for every instance you send your device to service center.

mitsi12

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site

Hi All my first post and i am sorry it's a begging letter.
I'm really desperate for image as i have boot isues on phone. could you please send me link
Many thanks Chris

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site

Let's see if preview will work now that MS has added support. I have a hunch it will be a no....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)