Finally BLU WIN HD LTE x150E Factory Restore Image

kashifsayed

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
Service Center was kind enough to provide WIN HD LTE Factory ROM Images
BLU_WIN_HD_LTE_00150.03720.20001.15009_RETAIL_FLASH_20150624
which can be flashed with Microsoft's flashffu tool.

WINHD.FFU
MicrosftFFutool
Qualcomm Drivers
WIN HD LTE FLASHING PROCEDURE.pdf

****THIS IS NOT WINDOWS 10****
THIS WILL FLASH YOUR PHONE to WINDOWS 8.1 UPDATE

THIS IMAGE IS FOR x150E model do not flash on x150Q

Use below link to download
https://mega.nz/#F!a19GyaqD!mkrtLwwH6bSkOPF7OZ8u5Q

*****Disclaimer*****
You agree that
1) Neither I nor this site is responsible in anyway for any issues caused
2) You understand that image is provided as-is and can brick your phone, void your warranty.
3) Files are for private use only. You will not upload or share download link in open.
4) Files will not be sold.

Please understand that these files were shared with me as a favor. and I am sharing with community in good faith. any misuse or undue advantage will jeopardize any future chances in getting other tools.
So don't be a **** and make others pay for your foolishness, greed.

The Americas variant of BLU Win HD LTE (X150q) is now supported by Windows Device Recovery Tool. See this meta-thread for details: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ge...-recovery-tool-expanded-covers-more-oems.html

Confirmation comes in from gmincca that the ROM in talked about in this thread is for X150e (World or Euro variant) Using it on an X150q Americas variant will most likely bork your radio and leave you unable to access SIM.

OP updated.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Finally BLU WIN HD LTE Factory Restore Image

I have requested the links from the OP to evaluate what we have here.

As a device saving measure this might be worthwhile and I think it bears investigation.

I'll report back. So far the PDF looks pretty clear as a direction set. The zips are scanning clean. I'll scan again after extraction.

FWIW I've seen the ROM posted elsewhere on the net, though I don't have a link ATM.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Waiting on the ROM. Malware Bytes sees 2 PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Programs) in the ffu folder after extraction. NOT malware, just something to be cautious about. It is rather expected given that ffu will alter your registry from cmd. The files associations were of a certificate nature. I expect it is all good.

kashifsayed

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site

Finally Files are uploaded please check FFU image is split into 8 parts due to upload failing multiple times and had to restart from scratch.

tonyshixd13

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site

Screen Shot 2016-01-10 at 1.27.13 AM.png

Just enter all of this in the browser. I can't post links :/
This look's interesting as well. It's been available for quite some time now... It uses Qualcomm flash instead of flashffu.
I have never tested it, but I did download it just in case. However, I only have a mac. So I cannot tell you if this contains malware or not. Use at your own risk.

kashifsayed

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site

View attachment 120285

Just enter all of this in the browser. I can't post links :/
This look's interesting as well. It's been available for quite some time now... It uses Qualcomm flash instead of flashffu.
I have never tested it, but I did download it just in case. However, I only have a mac. So I cannot tell you if this contains malware or not. Use at your own risk.

This does not work, and fails at flasing

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Downloading the 8 parts of the ROM now. It will take me awhile and then I'll stitch them back together.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

It all looks good. I've not flashed my phone, but would certainly try this if I got borked somehow.

Thanks to kashifsayad for helping us all out.

john24ssj

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site

Well this is really interesting, I'm not quite tempted to try to WP10 preview but then again there were rumours that it will releasing soon

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Well this is really interesting, I'm not quite tempted to try to WP10 preview but then again there were rumours that it will releasing soon

Can you even install WP10 preview on WINHDLTE, If can i would definitely like to try

I am under the impression that there is a device check at the door now and it will not let you pass if there is no recovery image in WPRT for your device.

grantpwarren

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site

I am under the impression that there is a device check at the door now and it will not let you pass if there is no recovery image in WPRT for your device.

I believe so, I couldn't get anything regarding, insider fast or slow, multiple checks. so left the insider program. Just waiting on official.

anon9699264

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Hi, newbie, not sure how to pm, but can you send me the Blu winhd lte 8.1 restore image files please.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)