Finally BLU WIN HD LTE x150E Factory Restore Image

kashifsayed

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
Since WDRT now supports BLU Win HD LTE I have made download link public, but other restriction still apply,
you cannot sell, re-post or re-upload without approval

drodbar

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for the file - that's really helpful. I found that because I didn't have WDRT installed, there was a driver missing and the FFUTool wouldn't connect. In order to get round this, I installed theWinUSBCompat drivers (see attached).

Attachments

• winusbcompat.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 29

ashokamk

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
This is not working after try several attempt. There is no BLU service center in my city. my mobile still on flight mode. kindly help.:cry:

ashokamk

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
This zip file having 8 part of FFU files and one installer exe, but which is the drivers file. There is no driver exe on this. please guide me.

kashifsayed

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
This zip file having 8 part of FFU files and one installer exe, but which is the drivers file. There is no driver exe on this. please guide me.
There is a .pdf file as well read and understand it very carefully.
for drivers download and install microsoft's device recovery

gabriel92

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I did not want to create separate thread, however after release of W10m for x150q I am quite interested in what are the real difference between x150q and x150e models (I have read that cross flashing will break the radios), below I have attached screenshot of settings->about menu from x150e, maybe someone who is having x150q could post one as well? (without IMEI and other unique device info of course).

wp_ss_20160318_0001.png

joerg1958

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: Finally BLU WIN HD LTE Factory Restore Image

I would love a copy of this link, if it's still available please. Managed to break my phone yesterday by not reading up enough first.

Justin Ostafew

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

Has anybody come across an image for the x150Q? I'd hoped that installing the drivers listed within this thread would allow the WDRT to detect the phone and and give me an image but it's still showing up as Qualcomm_Composite_Device and manually selecting Win HD LTE still yields "package not available for this device". My handset is stuck on a buggy version of Win Mobile 10 and won't update past it, and I can't get it back to Win8.1... Thanks in advance

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

Has anybody come across an image for the x150Q? I'd hoped that installing the drivers listed within this thread would allow the WDRT to detect the phone and and give me an image but it's still showing up as Qualcomm_Composite_Device and manually selecting Win HD LTE still yields "package not available for this device". My handset is stuck on a buggy version of Win Mobile 10 and won't update past it, and I can't get it back to Win8.1... Thanks in advance

Yep, sounds about right. We used to see an update image and I even downloaded it, but since the updated WDRT version came out, that image has been pulled.

Justin Ostafew

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
@dorelse Well that sucks. BLU referred me to Microsoft and the WDRT, but after exchanging tweets with Microsoft support for a couple days they referred me back to BLU.... I have a feeling I'm going to be stuck with a crippled phone for a while....

fernando_london

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site

Dear Sayed,
Thanks for posting the BLU LTE 150e software, which I am trying to install, but there's a problem, I am using unziprar to extract the files but is not working! I run Windows Vista on my laptop and it appears the device driver has difficulty in being installed as well. Any advice ?

fernando_london

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for posting about the BLU LTE 150e software, which I am trying to install, but there's a problem, I am using unziprar to extract the files but is not working! I run Windows Vista on my laptop and it appears the device driver has difficulty in being installed as well. Any advice ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos