Get Windows 10 through Upgrade Advisor (X150q Americas Variant)

Medality

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I did the upgrade but had a different experience than you guys. I was in the release preview ring when going through the upgrade process (UpgradeAdvisor app etc.).
This got me to 10586.71, and stuck me there...

Until 2 minutes ago when I decided to change to the Production ring. It's now downloading .164!! :)

So there's definitely a problem with Blu phones being on the Insider program.

Hope it helps someone!

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm on 107 no updates after that and the multitouch issue in games is gone however the fast typing issue is still there ugh. Looks like my ALCATEL is my frnd grrr seee. This just royalt irriies me t I can't type quick on th jbe

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm all upgraded... .164 + app updates resolved my screen streaking issues. Life is good. Loving WM10. I know the 'e' version guys are frustrated...its running great, hang on, you'll be happy when you get it.

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Upgrade advisor can be downloaded from the official announcement page. You have to click on the like for list of devices. That will take you to new window. From the login with MS account to have get app link enabled.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm on 107 no updates after that and the multitouch issue in games is gone however the fast typing issue is still there ugh. Looks like my ALCATEL is my frnd grrr seee. This just royalt irriies me t I can't type quick on th jbe

Yup, same here. Its not worse, but its not better either.

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
****....no upgrade for x150e....I hope we get that soon....
but for that first ms has to release a recovery image
I want to remind that ms had released the recovery for x150q few weeks back.....so my guess is ms will first release the recovery for x150e first and then relase the upgrade..
in the meanwhile those who are on twitter....can you please enquire gabe..please..

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
I have a few question..for those who have upgraded their device:::
how is the migration process like? does all your apps and appdata get restored properly? or are there any issues for apps after upgrading?
what about the data on sd card....is it syncing after the upgrade...or a reset is necessary after the upgrade?
and what about the camera functions for blu win hd lte? are they working...I am asking because I read afte upgrade to w10 930 has stopped recording audio while recording videos....
also post any more issues which you notice during upgrade or after upgrade...it might help others who are planning to upgrade.... :)

benjaminvallet

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
****....no upgrade for x150e....I hope we get that soon....
but for that first ms has to release a recovery image
I want to remind that ms had released the recovery for x150q few weeks back.....so my guess is ms will first release the recovery for x150e first and then relase the upgrade..
in the meanwhile those who are on twitter....can you please enquire gabe..please..
Windows insider account answer me on Twitter, the x150e didn't get w10m because we don't have recovery image. The only thing we can do is waiting before we get recovery and w10m.

john24ssj

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Windows insider account answer me on Twitter, the x150e didn't get w10m because we don't have recovery image. The only thing we can do is waiting before we get recovery and w10m.

I had this also confirmed by windows insider as well saying "Before they can issue the upgrade they do need a recovery image"

OhneZ

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site

what is that so hard to provide a recovery image for the Eu Version? There is already an image for the US version

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos