Get Windows 10 through Upgrade Advisor (X150q Americas Variant)

win10swed

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
yes, they wrote:
We apologize for the inconvenience, at this time there are no updates available for your device. We strive to keep our devices as updated as possible, and are always working toward improving the performance we provide. If an update for your device is made available, we will let everyone know through our Facebook fan page. Please check us out on Facebook for all news related to your device.

i got two email same text

benjaminvallet

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
yes, they wrote:
We apologize for the inconvenience, at this time there are no updates available for your device. We strive to keep our devices as updated as possible, and are always working toward improving the performance we provide. If an update for your device is made available, we will let everyone know through our Facebook fan page. Please check us out on Facebook for all news related to your device.

i got two email same text

But what is the difference between the x150q and the x150e?

phatboy66

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Updated to .164 on my BLU LTE (Canada Version). Everything is fine EXCEPT Email and Calendar, which is like the most important thing on my phone. I keep going to settings to add an account and it tells me it added the email successfully but nothing syncs and it keeps asking me to add an account. Am I the only one this happens?

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I don't like that type of generic message. They could have told us something better like "we are working for the update and will come in the next future" ...

phatboy66

May 25, 2012
Visit site
After doing the upgrade and doing a factory reset, everything works fine now. Big thanks to fellow member Codster314 who suggested doing this

Medality

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I'm also from Canada and don't have this issue.
However, there's no bottom app bar on the Outlook Mail app. So no button to write a new e-mail or anything...
Do you have that issue as well? One note: I changed the zoom factor to 200% (default was 150%, which I found too tiny).

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Someone can tell me how perform the update to .164? I'm stuck at .107.... Thx

Same here on it. I only got 107, there wasn't an update to 164 as of last night 7:30PM MST. The fast typing on the keyboard really irks me so I'll be using my Alcatel as my primary. The Blu, I might sell.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I only got mine to update to .164 after opting 'in' to the Insider, then checking for updates <nothing>. Then I went back into Insider and opted for 'Production' then checked for updates and .164 came after a few tries of checking for updates.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Did BLU include the 2G/3G/4G (force 2g/3g) option in the new OS?

Well, 'Blu' didn't include or exclude anything...I'm quite certain that this phone is about as generic & stock WM10 as they come. It does appear that there are some carrier configuration settings for 'Network Selection' that appear to be configurable. However, I'm on t-mobile, so that setting is locked to 'Automatic' as part of its Active Network profile.

This is my main phone, so I can't play with those settings to explore more, but I suspect there are some network tweaks that can be made. I have no idea what they are though.

JMX777

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
I only got mine to update to .164 after opting 'in' to the Insider, then checking for updates <nothing>. Then I went back into Insider and opted for 'Production' then checked for updates and .164 came after a few tries of checking for updates.

So, i did the same step as you. First the configuration update appears, after download and apply it, Went back to insider and select again Production but no updates appears after check a few times. I'm doing something wrong? Thx!

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
So, i did the same step as you. First the configuration update appears, after download and apply it, Went back to insider and select again Production but no updates appears after check a few times. I'm doing something wrong? Thx!

So, you're on .107 right now?

Mike Caruso

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
My Update Advisor would not upgrade to Upgrade Advisor, so uninstalled & reinstalled. Ran the app, it asked permission to receive the update after telling me my Blu WinHD LTE x150q qualified for the update ....

Downloaded and installed the update last night ...... download was slow due the zillion DL's that were probably going on, and then the upgrade itself took a good hour .... once installed, when going through the "setting up your apps" phase it did seem to get stuck on one app for a long time. A power down and restart corrected that.

So phone is now on Win10 ... there was a small update also installed this morning ....

So now the fun begins ..... all email accounts have to be redone as the mail app is now the same universal app as on Win10 so it was a blank .... and there is a wonky problem with my Microsoft Band 2 only sort of working ... I will unregister/reregister it to see if that helps ....

So far does not seem any slower or faster than it was before, but haven't really had a chance to play with it much yet !!

Ohhh and I did get the second update overnight ....

Mike Caruso

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
OK so after using it for a few hours, I have found that it is running warm ..... it is using too much power right now ...

I unplugged it from its charger at 630am and at 130pm had to plug it back in as I was down to 7% power ...

Outlook lost 3 out of 4 email accounts that I had configured through it. It is not syncing contact info properly either, likely due to loosing accounts.

I am trying to use it as I normally would throughout a day. I had it as an active hotspot for my tablet for about an hour this morning and it has been Bluetooth paired to my Band2 all day.

When I got to 10% battery, I turned off BT and put it in to batter saver till I could get to a charger which was not until an hour later, which means I went through 90% of my charge in 6 hours !! from 6:30 to 12:30

So there def needs to be some fixes coming quick for this or I will have to revert, can't have it dying halfway through a work day on me, ad dropping accounts. This phone is my daily driver, so if not stable it's back to Win 8.1.

But it is day one .... I'll play with it over the weekend and see how it goes .....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)