02-22-2018 07:24 AM
586 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    How are you guys able to get insider previews? Just installed 15010 firmware but i get "No builds" and ask me to try alternate logon without succes.

EDIT: I had to make another outlook account to get (again) into insider. Now i got an update from slow ring. Tried production but no update pops up.
    My way:
    i install the insider app and after 24h !!!! ( why, i dont know) i can choose the Fast Ring
    Upgrade to Win10m .107
    update the store and the insider app ...
    Choose the ProductionRing for the 318 or the Fast Ring for the 14342.1001

I am on 318
    05-18-2016 04:51 AM
    My way:
    i install the insider app and after 24h !!!! ( why, i dont know) i can choose the Fast Ring
    Upgrade to Win10m .107
    update the store and the insider app ...
    Choose the ProductionRing for the 318 or the Fast Ring for the 14342.1001

I am on 318
    Depends of your needs if you want to discover the new RedStone functionalities & u can deal w/ bugs chose the Fast Ring but if you can't stay on the current stable branch.

I gonna update my post here after a week of test even if I got a little basic usage but I can already tell you that Edge still drain the battery & encryption is still not working.

Also got minors UI & traduce glitches but you should expect it on the fast ring.

It's a little better & more stable than the older 14332 that really heat up my phone & finished with a sad smiley when I try to hard reset (it works for me on this build) but it still need improvements.

As the device just been officially announce as included in the insider program we also should expect some firmware updates via OTA before official release.

Hope it helps ;)
    05-18-2016 10:43 AM
    Also still I'm thinking ove it thanks for the feedback guys I just forget to answers to you finally get to the 15010 firmware 😉.
    05-18-2016 10:55 AM
    will we ever get official release of win10 for x150e...

I wonder whats taking BLU so much time to release it.

can anyone confirm if vibration on navigation is present on win8.1 with .15010 firmware?
    05-19-2016 12:56 AM
    It is actually possible to get data activity arrows working on BLU phones.

Attachment 126486
    How did you do that? I never seem te get the indicators on my icons ... Quite annoying too to not be able to see if the phone is downloading.
    05-19-2016 10:32 AM
    How did you do that? I never seem te get the indicators on my icons ... Quite annoying too to not be able to see if the phone is downloading.
    Created a provisioning package using Windows ICD, I have attached the file to this post.

Download, extract it and place somewhere on your phone and add it by going to Settings->Accounts->Provisioning.

Download here.
    Easwaran N likes this.
    05-19-2016 01:48 PM
    Also for everyone who is interested to play with functionality of Windows 10 Mobile using Provisioning packages here are few links:

Intro, what provisioning package is and what you can do.

List of settings which can be changed.

However, some settings like capacitive button vibration can be added only when flashing the ROM. More info here.

If you find some useful settings please share. :) As i did not have much time to explore.

P.S. Once I will have enough time I might try to extract the image contents inside the FFU (have read some posts here and there that it is possible) and assemble something custom, as Windows ICD allows to compile images and sign them using test keys (provided with the Windows ICD package).
    Easwaran N likes this.
    05-19-2016 02:06 PM
    Created a provisioning package using Windows ICD, I have attached the file to this post.

Download, extract it and place somewhere on your phone and add it by going to Settings->Accounts->Provisioning.

Download here.
    Hi...it looks nice...
    The issue is that it is showing the arrow constantly and not "when data is actually being used".
    05-19-2016 02:58 PM
    Hi...it looks nice...
    The issue is that it is showing the arrow constantly and not "when data is actually being used".
    Here it shows only when data is being used, maybe your device keeps constantly doing something? like checking for updates, social apps, e-mails etc..?

Because it shows arrow in case there is background data activity as well.
    05-19-2016 03:03 PM
    Anyone be able to get the 14342.1003 update ???

Still checking since yesterday but it show my device as up to date.
    05-19-2016 03:24 PM
    Here it shows only when data is being used, maybe your device keeps constantly doing something? like checking for updates, social apps, e-mails etc..?

Because it shows arrow in case there is background data activity as well.
    Okay...I'll have to check for that...Thanks.
    05-19-2016 09:12 PM
    Anyone be able to get the 14342.1003 update ???

Still checking since yesterday but it show my device as up to date.
    I'm not getting the 1003 either
    05-20-2016 04:04 AM
    I'm not getting the 1003 either
    Glad to know that I'm not the only one 🙂.
    I created a thread here & got an answer from Microsoft (don't know if it's insider team but I expected):
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/i...8-4920a55c0e69

They gonna checked that & be right back to give an answer but be free to also post a reply too 😉.
    05-20-2016 04:12 AM
    I have BLU HD LTE 150q and seems to be stuck on build 14332.1001, Even though it was announced that the update was out for fast ring, which I was in, I didn't get it. The other day it was announced that the slow ring was getting the build, so I switched to slow, still didn't get it. Today I switched back to fast ring. I had problems with the build I'm on where placing a phone call, the screen goes black, and I had to reset the phone twice
    to get the phone working again. The phone was about a half arm length away from my face, because I was calling a doctor's office and needed the dial pad available.
    05-20-2016 09:33 AM
    I have BLU HD LTE 150q and seems to be stuck on build 14332.1001, Even though it was announced that the update was out for fast ring, which I was in, I didn't get it. The other day it was announced that the slow ring was getting the build, so I switched to slow, still didn't get it. Today I switched back to fast ring. I had problems with the build I'm on where placing a phone call, the screen goes black, and I had to reset the phone twice
    to get the phone working again. The phone was about a half arm length away from my face, because I was calling a doctor's office and needed the dial pad available.
    Didn't get such issues, you mean the screen goes black even when you used the speaker mode ???
    05-20-2016 11:22 AM
    Added that the US variant (X150Q) is also not receiving anymore updates.
    05-20-2016 01:25 PM
    Added that the US variant (X150Q) is also not receiving anymore updates.
    Thanks for your feedback, where are you trying to update from ???
    05-20-2016 11:31 PM
    So here is my feedback after 5 days of usage of the build 14342.1001:
    - There is a major problem in this build that just appear after 2 days, the battery doesn't last long & need to be recharge at least twice a day, it seems to be relate to a radio problem & a high cpu idle usage, all phones like Lumia concerned,
    - The proximity sensor work all the time (see the red dot light in it flashing all the time) & is too sensitive,
    - Notications stay on the the Notifications center even when they reed so needed to be remove manually,
    - Sometimes somes apps like Edge crash,
    - The Keyboard doesn't popup all the times,
    - BitLocker encryption still not working,
    - Somes glitch traduce languages.

I probably forgot some little things but i just had basic daily usage this week.

In conclusion this build seems to work better than the old 14332 but new annoying bugs appears in so I don't recommend to you to update to this build if you look for a stable one but if you want to help like me to fix the bugs no prob go in.
    05-21-2016 02:40 AM
    Thanks for your feedback, where are you trying to update from ???
    Still stuck on 10.0.14332.1001
    05-22-2016 12:59 AM
    Still stuck on 10.0.14332.1001
    Ok just revert back to 8.1 & reupgrade to 10 again via Fast ring if you wanna get the update but it doesn't get things better its even worse than 14342.1001.
    05-22-2016 01:12 AM
    So here is my feedback after 5 days of usage of the build 14342.1001:
    - There is a major problem in this build that just appear after 2 days, the battery doesn't last long & need to be recharge at least twice a day, it seems to be relate to a radio problem & a high cpu idle usage, all phones like Lumia concerned,
    - The proximity sensor work all the time (see the red dot light in it flashing all the time) & is too sensitive,
    - Notications stay on the the Notifications center even when they reed so needed to be remove manually,
    - Sometimes somes apps like Edge crash,
    - The Keyboard doesn't popup all the times,
    - BitLocker encryption still not working,
    - Somes glitch traduce languages.

I probably forgot some little things but i just had basic daily usage this week.

In conclusion this build seems to work better than the old 14332 but new annoying bugs appears in so I don't recommend to you to update to this build if you look for a stable one but if you want to help like me to fix the bugs no prob go in.
    This build is absolutely awful
    05-22-2016 03:24 AM
    Can agree more with you john24ssj I revert back to 8.1 & stay on it until a new build be released.
    john24ssj likes this.
    05-22-2016 03:32 AM
    Well if they don't, then they have been falsely advertising. So there's always various legal legislation to fall back on to get a refund.
    We are talking about a $100 cell phone.. Are you really considering suing someone? You must have a lot of time on your hand. Throw the phone in the draw and buy another one that fits your needs and move on
    dorelse likes this.
    05-22-2016 06:57 AM
    Ok just revert back to 8.1 & reupgrade to 10 again via Fast ring if you wanna get the update but it doesn't get things better its even worse than 14342.1001.
    I'm not reverting back to 8.1. Every time I do this, when I finally get back onto W10M, my Edge favorites get totally FUBAR'd when things finally sync up. I think I'll just sit back and wait to see if the next build shows up and is available for this phone.
    05-22-2016 12:06 PM
    We are talking about a $100 cell phone.. Are you really considering suing someone? You must have a lot of time on your hand. Throw the phone in the draw and buy another one that fits your needs and move on
    You are missing the point, false advertising is false advertising. The law here in the uk is very clear. No one is talking about suing, that is something completely different. And I don't have a lot of time on my hands, just as I don't have a lot of money to waste. BLU haven't done themselves any favours at all.
    Vincenzo Venuto likes this.
    05-23-2016 05:05 PM
586 ... 1718192021 ...