BLU HD LTE 150e

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Reply today from Blu products e-mail:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to contact BLU Support.

This is with reference to your e-mail related to Windows 10 update in your phone.

We would like to confirm that our respective department is taking care of below mentioned issue , however it require some more time.

You have our assurance that the matter is receiving our full attention that we are making every effort to resolve the problem. We appreciate your time and patience.

Our primary objective is to address your concerns at the earliest and to ensure satisfaction.

Thanks & Regards,

BLU Support
That is great...I also spoke to customer care representative (BLU India) and he said that the topic is under discussion with Microsoft and you will definitely get the promised update.

He was not confirmed but anticipated it at month's end or first week of April. So fingers crossed :)

Vincenzo Venuto

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Here in italy there are a lot of peoples that wait the update.
We prefer to update with a stable version and with a version that resolve some noted problems like reboot, lost gsm signal, screen issue, camera, etc..

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Good news! Blu confirmed that Both Blu win HD lte and jr lte of Europe version are eligible for windows 10 upgrade. Currently Blu win HD (non lte) is only eligible for upgrade. Whereas Blu win HD lte U S has many bug fixes and they are solving these while e version update is on hold.

naveen4181

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I guess firstly WDRT will get update&add support to WIN HD LTE X150E,Then we should get Windows 10 update(did any of you guys contact BLU India recently?what did they say?)

Ankush V1

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I think it's better to wait for wp10 as I can see , the guys with 150q have many problems .
A stable version if wp8 should be better than a beta tested version of wp10 .

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Just keep calling the Blu india helpline service center and sending e-mali to blu support. Everytime getting the same reply that there is no communication from microsoft and if there is an update it will come FOTA. I think the update will come only after the build 2016 event in San Francisco by MS will finished.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise