BLU HD LTE 150e

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Another e-mail reply from BLU support team regarding the upgrade.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to contact BLU Support.

This is with reference to your e-mail related to Windows 10 update in your phone.

We would like to confirm that our respective department is taking care of below mentioned issue , however it require some more time.

You have our assurance that the matter is receiving our full attention that we are making every effort to resolve the problem. We appreciate your time and patience.

Our primary objective is to address your concerns at the earliest and to ensure satisfaction.

Thanks & Regards,
BLU Support

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
every time I ask blu support when will I get my promised upgrade to win10..everytime they gimme different replies
I got this one yesterday...check this out

Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing to BLU Support.

We would like to inform you there is no official communication from Microsoft on the timelines for the release of win 10 upgrade. Once the same is available the same can be upgraded through FOTA.

We look forward for your continued patronage of our services and the pleasure of serving you again.

Thanks & Regards,

BLU Support

reading this I feel like they have done their part and they have done the testing part and are ready with the recovery images ...and its upto MS now....they need to push the wdrt update first which will support x150e and other blu devices as well...

but knowing that MS is considering to upgrade Lumia icon as well....as we heard Gabe say that on twitter...so I guess wdrt update will have to wait until all other such devices get supported on wdrt....and only after that we might get the upgrade

someone on twitter?? if most of u are on twitter...then I wuld reqst you to just ping Gabe and bug him frequently....maybe he will reply...

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Yes. I think there is one more device in Germany Trekstor Winphone 4.7 HD where Microsoft is apparently working. Who knows there are many eligible OEM phones are still waiting for the upgrade. Any way Blu has 2 phones HD LTE & JR LTE(European Variant) are pending for the updates. I am constantly checking WDRT for the update.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
but knowing that MS is considering to upgrade Lumia icon as well....as we heard Gabe say that on twitter...so I guess wdrt update will have to wait until all other such devices get supported on wdrt....and only after that we might get the upgrade

The Icon isn't getting the upgrade. It's dead Jim. Verizon & MS literally hate each other right now, its been an ugly, bitter divorce between the 2 companies. Even our diehard tech blogger, Mary Jo Foley has moved to the Nexus 6.

They only have the Blu models to finish and then they're done with 8.1 to 10 migrations.

ajayaacharya

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
In WDRT the packages for BLU WIN HD LTE are back.. also there is an update available for the win10 upgrade advisor app..

Edit1: The firmware version available on WDRT is also advanced i guess, it ends with 15013. the europe version had 15009 and US version had 15008.

Edit2: I connected my phone (x150e) through USB and my phone is not recognised in WDRT. it shows Qualcomm_Composite_Device. Also no update available even when checked through Win10 upgrade advisor.
It may seem like x150q got the updated firmware and Win10 for x150q may resume soon.

Last edited:

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Currently I am downloading the image it's downloading is very slow.I believe Blu has updated their recovery image and unified both US and Europe Firmware. Now after downloading this image we might need to flash it through WDRT so that the firmware will reset to 15013. Let's see how it works.

john24ssj

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Currently I am downloading the image it's downloading is very slow.I believe Blu has updated their recovery image and unified both US and Europe Firmware. Now after downloading this image we might need to flash it through WDRT so that the firmware will reset to 15013. Let's see how it works.

Why would you think they have unified the US and EU firmware?

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Yes Finally The moment arrives. I just Downloaded The latest Image From WDRT and flashed it through WDRT itself. Firmware changes from 15009 to 10513. Downloaded upgrade advisor app checked and update is available and now after enabling it the update is just started to download. I will keep posting.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
This is to inform all of you on this post that finally Windows 10 mobile upgrade is available to Blu win HD LTE x150e. Here are the steps
1) Install WIndows Device Recovery Tool onto your pc or laptop.
2) After Launching the tool select My device Was not detected.
3) Then select the manufacturer BLU. Select the Model BLU WIN HD LTE.
4)Click on Install Software where it wil ask to download latest win 8.1 recovery image which contains new firmware.Download complete BLU_WIN_HD_LTE_x150q_00150.04717.20001.15013_RETAIL_FLASH_20160226_00150.04717.20001.15013.ffu image.
5)Now turn off the phone. Press the power button and immediately after vibrating press and hold volume up button till you will see flashing icon and spinning wheel. This will be flashing mode.
6)Now connect your phone to the pc via usb cable in the flashing mode.
7)Again Launch the app. Select Manufacturer BLU-Model-Blu win HD LTE.Click on Install software. This time you will see the battery icon.Make sure that battery is almost 25% charged and follow the onscreen instructions. Now flashing will begin and once completed the language screen will appear. When the start screen comes go to the settings and go to about phone.click on More information.See That the firmware has been changed from 15009 to 15013.
8)Now go the windows store and download Upgrade Advisor app and run. IT will check for the upgrade and finally says the upgrade is available. Tick on Enable Windows 10 Upgrade. Now the app will be checking for the updates.
9)Finally go the settings and check for the updates.The update will be available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett