BLU HD LTE 150e

Aniket2787

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
No, it is not unofficial bcoz X150Q has officially announced for win 10 upgrade. But X150E had problem bcoz of BLU Firmware. Blu releases Different firmware's for their WINDOWS devices, so thats why microsoft having trouble to deploy win 10 Update on OTA on X150E users. but now microsoft deploy the 15013 image in wdrt, i think they were added the X150E firmware win 10 compatibility. And thats why X150E users have only option to flash this image and download install (Upgrade Advisor IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO DOWNLOAD WIN 10 UPDATE MANUALLY FOR CURRENT SITUATION FOR X150E ONLY) Enable it and download the win 10 update THROUGH THE UPGRDE ADVISOR and enjoy. If anyone had problem with this so wait for OTA, But now i'm enjoying win 10 on my X150E. no lagging, no network issues, no lte or 4g issues, no bugs and fixes neat and clean OS.

Last edited:

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
First of all Thanks a lo to the Windows Central for allowing me to post this. I can understand that many of you might find it difficult to believe about what's happening here. Today what i have posted was completely on my own. I first tested on my mobile then only i posted the steps. But the question still remains Why Blu and microsoft did it? Well Both Blu and Microsoft will answer in time.But as of now i can say that The phone is perfectly working.Finally I got it for i paid for.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
So here is what is happening, the firmware 15013 is common for both version and works with both BLU WIN HD LTE models. the method to use WDRT works and will give you Windows10 with some effort from your side. But this is not the official way yet. i just talked to BLU India and they said that they are gona release the updated firmware soon which is gona be OTA. So now you have 2 options. 1st to use WDRT as mentioned in this post, or wait for BLU to officially release the firmware OTA and then upgrade to Windows10 as a normal user.

Well let me remind you that there will be no direct OTA. Even if Blu releases the new firmware then also the update will be only possible through the upgrade advisor app. You have to manually enable the Windows 10 upgrade within app itself.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
The image just completed downloading...and now I restarted the wdrt, it says image not available, please confirm...

I guess Microsoft has again pulled the image...I was just 30 seconds away away from flashing my device... :(

ajayaacharya

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
The image just completed downloading...and now I restarted the wdrt, it says image not available, please confirm...

I guess Microsoft has again pulled the image...I was just 30 seconds away away from flashing my device... :(

Yes the packages are not available now, if you have ald downloaded the image and restless then you can use MicrosoftFFU tool to flash the image.
Youll get the tooland instructions in the following link.
https://mega.nz/#F!a19GyaqD!mkrtLwwH6bSkOPF7OZ8u5Q

Just use the new firmware that you downloaded and not the old one.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes the packages are not available now, if you have ald downloaded the image and restless then you can use MicrosoftFFU tool to flash the image.
Youll get the tooland instructions in the following link.
https://mega.nz/#F!a19GyaqD!mkrtLwwH6bSkOPF7OZ8u5Q

Just use the new firmware that you downloaded and not the old one.

Thanks... :)

That means I can still flash the device...I'll do it, but what if Microsoft has also pulled the Windows 10 update also for this firmware?...
Anyone who just finished flashing please confirm???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb