BLU HD LTE 150e

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
just flashed through WDRT, does hard reset fix outlook back button issue?

My back button works in Outlook. Honestly, the upgrade is very unstable without starting with a fresh phone, so I highly recommend a hard reset. (As much as I resisted initially...its needed.)

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Hello is anyone here from India having Airtel 4G sim now? Right now i have 4g speed issue. I mean it shows LTE but the problem is i am not getting the expected speed. I checked the 4g speed via 2 apps. First one is speedtest and the second is nPerf speed. Both the apps shows the result of app.16Mb/s download which is not right.Before upgrading to this firmware i used to get 30 to 55Mb/s speed. Don't know why But i again reverted to 8.1 using latest image. i thought it would be a problem of win 10. But even in 8.1 also having latest firmware 15013 i am getting the same speed.May be i have to inform airtel about this. Another thing is that i can't toggle between 4g 3g 2g settings. it only shows airtel mobile office

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Here in Romania 4G works good and the speed is good also. The onlything that needs to be fixed is Outlook and the scale for 200% text size + back button on exit.
Also, I believe that limiting the phone to 3g only or other cellular settings are only made for lumias but windows itself doesn't have.

gabriel92

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
My back button works in Outlook. Honestly, the upgrade is very unstable without starting with a fresh phone, so I highly recommend a hard reset. (As much as I resisted initially...its needed.)

Back button in Outlook works here after update to .164. However decided to do a hard reset.

patriklantos88

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys! Any idea how to upgrade the phone to the Fast Ring versions of Win10 Mobile ? I installed Windows Insider app, and enrolled the device in the "Fast Ring", it downloaded a configuration update, but the version is still 10586.164, and it does not find any update.

Svetoslav Enkov

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

Maddy90

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys! Any idea how to upgrade the phone to the Fast Ring versions of Win10 Mobile ? I installed Windows Insider app, and enrolled the device in the "Fast Ring", it downloaded a configuration update, but the version is still 10586.164, and it does not find any update.

Fast Ring is only available now for those devices that came with Windows 10 Mobile pre-installed. Fast Ring builds (currently Redstone Build) are not yet available for those who upgraded to Windows 10 Mobile. Hopefully, Microsoft will open the Fast Ring for older devices soon.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I just selected Insider release preview ring from Windows insider app. Then there was small insider preview configuration update was there. After restating the phone there was a two spinning gear and the update was successfully installed.Again i checked for the update then the phone was up to date.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers