BLU HD LTE 150e

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Hey Abhijit any news about BLU win Jr lte 130e Windows 10 upgrade ??

I guess Blu and microsoft are currently working hard for this device.This device will also get the upgrade Because the cpu in this phone is the same as Blu win hd lte i.e Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 @1.2GHz 64 bit Ram is 1GB (only Europe Model). The only difference is screen size which 4.5" and the camera is 5MP Rear and front is 0.2vga.
There's one more device in Germany Trekstor winphone 4.7 HD is pending for the update. You should keep check WDRT for any update.Don't worry JR LTE is fully u gradable it just need some time.

Tarun047

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Hey Svetoslav Enkov that 512 Mb ram and 4gb storage model is only in US (130q). I am talking about BLU win Jr lte 130e world variant which has 1GB RAM AND 8GB STORAGE. It is similar to BLU win HD lte in all specs except for screen resolution and camera

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Currently in my Blu win HD lte i am using both airtel 4g sims but unable to switch between 4g 3g 2g. I tried Idea sim also but it's not working.

Digvijay Chauhan

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
Guys, I am new to windows central but have been going through the forums since last few months and it has been very useful. Also thanks to Abhijit for win 10 upgrade, it really works and awesome as I bought this phone for win 10 only and have been writing to MS and Blu but no satisfactory answer. However, I have been facing issue after flashing and during win 10 upgrade. Everytime, the phone update goes to 5% and then gets stuck and the internet connection error comes. I have been trying since last 12 hours but no luck. Any thoughts?

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Guys, I am new to windows central but have been going through the forums since last few months and it has been very useful. Also thanks to Abhijit for win 10 upgrade, it really works and awesome as I bought this phone for win 10 only and have been writing to MS and Blu but no satisfactory answer. However, I have been facing issue after flashing and during win 10 upgrade. Everytime, the phone update goes to 5% and then gets stuck and the internet connection error comes. I have been trying since last 12 hours but no luck. Any thoughts?

are you getting temporary server issue error?

gabriel92

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Are you guys getting outlook notification sounds? I see the notification icon and the bar message but no sound.

try checking Settings->System-> Notifications and actions-> Outlook Mail.

Did not want to double post, so here's my experience with win 10 mobile (been running for a day) - I did not see Outlook bug mentioned above, everything seems to be stable, so far did not have any unexpected closures (few times got lag on 'resuming..', however after hard reset it did not happen anymore). All seems to be stable, the only bug I have noticed is when using groove music and switching songs from the lock screen (when the phone is locked), song name formating starts jumping back and forth for a moment before song starts to play. Also setting Skype on the phone without Messaging integration was a bit tricky. And few times I have noticed background image glitch when going to the all apps menu. Otherwise the OS looks really nice, and it even has stopwatch by default! (I think it's the first WP edition having it). The OS doesn't look like final as of now, however its a strong RC which can be installed on a daily driver, however I must note that once I upgraded to .164 I did a hard reset and set up the phone as new, instead of restoring from backup.

In conclusion - It feels kinda better than I have expected, call blocking is there (was not present in WP8/WP8.1 for BLU, was Lumia only feature), but still no music EQ, R.I.P. Here Maps, will miss it (default maps app takes a bit longer than Here Maps to acquire satellites from cold start), but still managed to get to love Windows 10 Mobile on x150e.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
try checking Settings->System-> Notifications and actions-> Outlook Mail.

Did not want to double post, so here's my experience with win 10 mobile (been running for a day) - I did not see Outlook bug mentioned above, everything seems to be stable, so far did not have any unexpected closures (few times got lag on 'resuming..', however after hard reset it did not happen anymore). All seems to be stable, the only bug I have noticed is when using groove music and switching songs from the lock screen (when the phone is locked), song name formating starts jumping back and forth for a moment before song starts to play. Also setting Skype on the phone without Messaging integration was a bit tricky. And few times I have noticed background image glitch when going to the all apps menu. Otherwise the OS looks really nice, and it even has stopwatch by default! (I think it's the first WP edition having it). The OS doesn't look like final as of now, however its a strong RC which can be installed on a daily driver, however I must note that once I upgraded to .164 I did a hard reset and set up the phone as new, instead of restoring from backup.

In conclusion - It feels kinda better than I have expected, call blocking is there (was not present in WP8/WP8.1 for BLU, was Lumia only feature), but still no music EQ, R.I.P. Here Maps, will miss it (default maps app takes a bit longer than Here Maps to acquire satellites from cold start), but still managed to get to love Windows 10 Mobile on x150e.

Yes. same thing here.After pressing next song button on lock screen the name flickers 4 to 5 times.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
So far after upgrading to win 10 and using it more than 24 hrs I figured out some noticeable bugs in Blu win HD LTE:

1)Weird Battery Charging: The charging takes a long time.Even after using original factory cable and 2.1 AMP wall charger the charging is too slow.Charging speed is downgrading from 41%/hr to even 10&/hr.Don't know if this is a os issue or battery problem.

2)Brightness Level: When I select brightness level say 14 manually.But after the phone reboots the brightness increases and goes to 20 or more.Every time I have to manually lower the brightness level. But after reboot it again increases.

3)Windows central Win 10 app keeps crashing when tap on login.

4)While playing music on groove music when I press the next song button on the lock screen the song name flickers 3 to 4 times.

5)I can't toggle between 4g 3g or 2g. Also due to the modified firmware My LTE speed is only about 16Mb/s. I tried 3 different sim cards but the result was same.

6)And the most common and annoying bug: Many apps such as WhatsApp facebook and Settings,Messages,Phone are remains in the background even after the proper exit. I have to kill each and every menu and app manually.

7)Also there are minor screen flickering issue occurs sometime when dragging down the notification menu.

But apart from these there are good side also. Particularly Facebook is much better than 8.1 version.

Microsoft edge browser is fresh and useful for browsing.There is no lag or crash.

Groove music is improved very much in compare to xbox music app in 8.1.

Weather apps such bing weather and accuweather are beautifully designed for windows 10.The appereance is mind blowing.

Cortana is Just Superb.

Windows 10 store is getting lot of apps daily and the best thing is that now you can see your own review and rating instantly after submitting.

So for now its overall smoothy performance on windows 10. No crashes or random reboots. The .164 is quite stable. Now I am waiting for future redstone build updates.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
So far after upgrading to win 10 and using it more than 24 hrs I figured out some noticeable bugs in Blu win HD LTE:

1)Weird Battery Charging: The charging takes a long time.Even after using original factory cable and 2.1 AMP wall charger the charging is too slow.Charging speed is downgrading from 41%/hr to even 10&/hr.Don't know if this is a os issue or battery problem.

2)Brightness Level: When I select brightness level say 14 manually.But after the phone reboots the brightness increases and goes to 20 or more.Every time I have to manually lower the brightness level. But after reboot it again increases.

3)Windows central Win 10 app keeps crashing when tap on login.

4)While playing music on groove music when I press the next song button on the lock screen the song name flickers 3 to 4 times.

5)I can't toggle between 4g 3g or 2g. Also due to the modified firmware My LTE speed is only about 16Mb/s. I tried 3 different sim cards but the result was same.

6)And the most common and annoying bug: Many apps such as WhatsApp facebook and Settings,Messages,Phone are remains in the background even after the proper exit. I have to kill each and every menu and app manually.

7)Also there are minor screen flickering issue occurs sometime when dragging down the notification menu.

But apart from these there are good side also. Particularly Facebook is much better than 8.1 version.

Microsoft edge browser is fresh and useful for browsing.There is no lag or crash.

Groove music is improved very much in compare to xbox music app in 8.1.

Weather apps such bing weather and accuweather are beautifully designed for windows 10.The appereance is mind blowing.

Cortana is Just Superb.

Windows 10 store is getting lot of apps daily and the best thing is that now you can see your own review and rating instantly after submitting.

So for now its overall smoothy performance on windows 10. No crashes or random reboots. The .164 is quite stable. Now I am waiting for future redstone build updates.

I am having the same issues...but regarding point 6. , The apps now suspend instead of closing down...it was same with other phones also running windows 10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel