BLU HD LTE 150e

john24ssj

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
The more I look at W10 the more it seems an unfinished product, there is so many things missing that were present in W8.1 it feels like a downgrade in some regards.

Maddy90

May 11, 2015
Visit site
That's what i was talking about. This option was not there in Win 8.1 also. And i was hoping it will get Higher Connection Speed setting in Win 10 mobile.here is also same story.

That is a limitation of Blu devices, I think. My brother owns a Blu Win HD LTE running on 8.1 and there's no direct option to choose amongst 2G, 3G or 4G. While I personally use a Lumia 532 and was able to set the maximum connection speed as 2G or 3G in Windows 8.1, and I can use that feature in Win10 Mobile too (build 10586.164). So, I think, it's a device limitation, maybe.

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
That is a limitation of Blu devices, I think. My brother owns a Blu Win HD LTE running on 8.1 and there's no direct option to choose amongst 2G, 3G or 4G. While I personally use a Lumia 532 and was able to set the maximum connection speed as 2G or 3G in Windows 8.1, and I can use that feature in Win10 Mobile too (build 10586.164). So, I think, it's a device limitation, maybe.

Yea, i think that is a LUMIA OEM software which is not available for other manufacturers.

Easwaran N

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
The option made its way in some earlier insider builds but was removed afterwards...don't know why...it is much needed, especially in India.

This is not a Windows 10 issue. This is BLU specific issue.
My friend who upgraded to W10 on Lumia640 has this option. My previous phone (micromax Win121, WP8.1) had this option. My current BLU phone (not yet upgraded to WP10) does not have this option.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Yesterday I have informed Blu about the windows 10 upgrade. I specifically mentioned this Connectivity option not there in windows 8.1 and windows 10.Further also Informed about the firmwae changes.I ask them whether they have any plans for the firmware ota release and official announcement.Possible win 10 release for JR LTE x130E. Today they replied that they have forwarded my details to the techincal support team for further process.

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
i mailed blu support regarding the win10 upgrade early morning today...strange thing happened ...they replied me back the very same day itself....never happened before ....anyways....so here is some good news to share

Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing to BLU Support.

The Win10 international upgrade will be coming soon for BLU devices. Please stay tuned for an update once date is confirmed.

Thank you for your continued patronage and Patience.

Thanks & Regards,

BLU Support

now I would rather wait for the official upgrade rather than flashing the rom manually....
the ota update will some be out...for those who want a less tedious experience..
maybe early next week...just a wild guess...

hajisavvas

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
That's what I read as well but apparently it's not just for insiders. Mine has almost finished installing, I don't believe there will be any changes/new features apart from bug fixes.

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
No problem, I really prefer bug fixes rather than new features. There is plenty of time for that in the future. Glad that the Groove bug has been fixed.

hajisavvas

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I don't know about your experience with today's update but so far my BLU runs so much faster and it's not as buggy as it used to be with the first WDRT update

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Still, automatic brightness sensor reacts good when exposed to light but forgets to turn it low when i take out the flashlight. It bugs me.

hajisavvas

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I personally bought the WIN HD LTE on Amazon UK as a backup phone (dual sim + the 1gb ram was a bonus) as well as for it's price at the time (black Friday deal) ?50 ($70) inc tax and shipping. At the time it seemed like a great deal as most android phones at this price point are just slow and useless. No complaints here, after using the phone with today's build I feel that my phone is even snappier than what it was with 8.1.

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, comparing with a lumia 640 (which has like a double price compared to this one on my country) this is a steal. And also has better processor, dual sim with support for LTE 2600 TDD (which is a must for me).
Plus that i love the design. The software is there, there are just small things to be fixed (like the light sensor which is not that small tbh).

Also, "next" button from groove menu (in lockscreen) is not working. Although the flickering is gone.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99