BLU HD LTE 150e

naveen4181

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Guys HELP! WDRT gives proxy setting error. firewall setting done/Antivirus disabled/reinstalled too/different OS&DESKTOPS/PORT 8080 DONE!

I'm eagerly waiting to get hands on W10M but this error has been preventing me.

gabriel92

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, comparing with a lumia 640 (which has like a double price compared to this one on my country) this is a steal. And also has better processor, dual sim with support for LTE 2600 TDD (which is a must for me).
Plus that i love the design. The software is there, there are just small things to be fixed (like the light sensor which is not that small tbh).

Also, "next" button from groove menu (in lockscreen) is not working. Although the flickering is gone.

Flickering is indeed gone, however still some song name lags here. Also I can switch songs when playing in groove from my lock screen.

Otherwise - all seems to be good and performance is better.

Easwaran N

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Well that's what you get if you buy junkie brands. Sorry but why didn't you guys buy a Lumia. Nokia or MS care stores are amazing even today.

because MS withdrew Lumia 640 from online stores when they launched Lumia 550. I do not prefer the 640XL version. So I was forced to look for alternatives and found this BLU phone for 5100Rs on Amazon :) . It has 4G also which is not there in 640 (I know 640 LTE is there but that also is not available in India)

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Well that's what you get if you buy junkie brands. Sorry but why didn't you guys buy a Lumia. Nokia or MS care stores are amazing even today.

Just to point out, try to use this device (BLU Win HD LTE) and it is much better than lumias even double the price of this phone. It is not at all a junky product. I am using it as a daily driver and is much snappier than my Lumia.

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Problems that I've found on this build: if I set on groove the 1 song repeat toggle=> I am unable to play next song from lockscreen or other menu.
The light sensor (for automatic brightness) doesn't revert when exposing to low light conditions (the screen remains to high brightness).

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
will someone please post some screenshots of blu running win10 or do a small video review ?
screenshots would be easier to upload...showing key areas where blu has improved itself in ccomparison to 8.1
also howz the camera?? is it better than the previous one in 8.1? howz the focus now?
can any1 share some sample shots from win10 camera app?

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I haven't had the chance to test out the camera in low light after the upgrade to Windows 10. But, now we get the same interface as Lumia Camera, which I really missed on 8.1. I took a couple of shots, and those turned out quite nice - better than anything I ever managed with the native Camera app on 8.1.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Scour through Olx. An almost new 730 or 735 or 830 can be picked for as little as 8000.

Let me tell you that this handset is much more better than the so called plastic lumia. It has snapdragon 410 64 bit cpu compared to 640xl lte which has 400. 640xl lte still costs 17000 INR.Give me one Luma model name which gives the specs offered by Blu.I really appreciate if you really have serious conecerns about this phone and have some ideas to get this phone better. All we here in this forum are really effortlessly helping each other. And this phone is really getting better day by day. I bought this phone from amazon india @6000 INR and now the price is 9499 INR.So please don't give any negetive labels about this brand.

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
ok
while flashing with wdrt does our app data , data in memory card gets wiped out??
or we have to remove the memory card while flashing??
what about WhatsApp data? does it gets wiped out as well?
please provide a complete set of actions to do before flashing, and after flashing
also the steps to flash

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
ok
While flashing with wdrt does our app data , data in memory card gets wiped out??
or we have to remove the memory card while flashing??
what about WhatsApp data? does it gets wiped out as well?
please provide a complete set of actions to do before flashing, and after flashing
also the steps to flash

Your memory card data remains as it is except the apps installed on SD card won't work after the flashing. WhatsApp backup also remains as it is and can be used to restore after installing WhatsApp again. All data in your phone memory will be lost.

Steps to be followed before flashing:
1. Contacts and Messages: Although they get backed up automatically on the cloud if your phone settings are set as such but still to be on the safe side, download "contacts+messages backup" app published by Microsoft in the store. After installing, the app will not be shown in app list but in settings. Open settings and it will show up in the last of the menu, open it and take backup. Backup is saved on your memory card so make sure you have inserted one.
PS: After logging in through your Microsoft account, contacts will show up automatically so you won't need to restore, but still having a backup is never a bad thing.

2. App Data: App data of some participating apps would be saved on cloud automatically (OneNote, Asphalt 8 etc.) and will get restored. For some you will have to take specific backup like Whatsapp. For others, the app data will be wiped completely unless you have a specific backup. So make it sure by navigating your apps list that you don't have any important data in App data.
PS: If you have any app to lock/hide your pictures, export them from the app to your memory card as they will be lost with the app data.

3. Songs/Videos/Documents/Pictures: This all media saved on your phone memory will get wiped, so move these to your memory card or take a backup by connecting to PC. Media on memory card will remain as it is so no need to worry about that.

This is all you need to do before flashing your device.

If I have missed something please suggest so that I can add it up in this post itself.

Devilreaper

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
If it goes south, is there a way to get to 8.1? Because the WDRT does not support it natively. I'm downloading it now and I want to make sure I don't brick it as it is my main phone. Atleast until my mi5 ships.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Your memory card data remains as it is except the apps installed on SD card won't work after the flashing. WhatsApp backup also remains as it is and can be used to restore after installing WhatsApp again. All data in your phone memory will be lost.

1. Contacts and Messages: Although they get backed up automatically on the cloud if your phone settings are set as such but still to be on the safe side, download "contacts+messages backup" app published by Microsoft in the store. After installing, the app will not be shown in app list but in settings. Open settings and it will show up in the last of the menu, open it and take backup. Backup is saved on your memory card so make sure you have inserted one.
PS: After logging in through your Microsoft account, contacts will show up automatically so you won't need to restore, but still having a backup is never a bad thing.

2. App Data: App data of some participating apps would be saved on cloud automatically (OneNote, Asphalt 8 etc.) and will get restored. For some you will have to take specific backup like Whatsapp. For others, the app data will be wiped completely unless you have a specific backup. So make it sure by navigating your apps list that you don't have any important data in App data.
PS: If you have any app to lock/hide your pictures, export them from the app to your memory card as they will be lost with the app data.

3. Songs/Videos/Documents/Pictures: This all media saved on your phone memory will get wiped, so move these to your memory card or take a backup by connecting to PC. Media on memory card will remain as it is so no need to worry about that.

If I have missed something please suggest so that I can add it up in this post itself.

It is very important to have sd card while upgrading windows 10.

for whatsapp:- there is an auto generated backup on your sd card called winphonebackup under Whatsapp folder. Now to get the latest backup:
1) open whatsapp then tap on settings.
2)tap on chats and calls then tap on backup It will save your latest backup on sd card in winphonebackup folder.

For your apps and games backup:
1)Download a small app from windows store called Files by MS corp. transfer your music,documents and any other important data to sd card using thisapp.

2) Tap on settings then tap on backup. Connect your phone to the wifi and tap on backup now. This will store your apps and messaging data to the onedrive cloud.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
If it goes south, is there a way to get to 8.1? Because the WDRT does not support it natively. I'm downloading it now and I want to make sure I don't brick it as it is my main phone. Atleast until my mi5 ships.

WDRT flashes WP8.1 ROM on your phone and not W10M. After getting the suitable WP8.1 ROM, you can download Upgrade Advisor app from the store and get updated to W10M. In case anything goes wrong, you can revert back to WP8.1 with the already downloaded image on WDRT (you don't need to download it again).
Just give it (W10M) some time to install and there are very slim chances of going wrong.

Please note that W10M will need to be downloaded and installed more than once. (Different builds).

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
It is very important to have sd card while upgrading windows 10.

for whatsapp:- there is an auto generated backup on your sd card called winphonebackup under Whatsapp folder. Now to get the latest backup:
1) open whatsapp then tap on settings.
2)tap on chats and calls then tap on backup It will save your latest backup on sd card in winphonebackup folder.

For your apps and games backup:
1)Download a small app from windows store called Files by MS corp. transfer your music,documents and any other important data to sd card using thisapp.

2) Tap on settings then tap on backup. Connect your phone to the wifi and tap on backup now. This will store your apps and messaging data to the onedrive cloud.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb