BLU HD LTE 150e

sharanshankar

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I have been having the shazam bug since windows 8.1. Thought it would get fixed in windows 10, but no. The app still scales horizontally. Had mailed their support about it. Hope they fix it in a future update.

sharanshankar

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Anyone having issues with network connectivity after updating to .218? my primary airtel sim card seems to not receive any network after the update, while my vodafone number from another phone works normally. Also the airtel number works in the other phones. Not sure if something is wrong with my phone or my sim. Any ideas guys? Thanks. :)

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Anyone having issues with network connectivity after updating to .218? my primary airtel sim card seems to not receive any network after the update, while my vodafone number from another phone works normally. Also the airtel number works in the other phones. Not sure if something is wrong with my phone or my sim. Any ideas guys? Thanks. :)

I think it is your sim that needs to be changed. Visit to your nearest Airtel Mini center or Relationship center. Ask them for New Airtel 4G sim card. This new sim card might work you because Blu has modified the firmware.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I have one weird issue with Groove Music. I have created one playlist but no i want the songs to reorder so that the songs will play according to it. But i can't find this option in Groove Music. This is why i am using another music app.So please if you know anything about the reordering the songs in the playlist please tell me.

sharanshankar

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I think it is your sim that needs to be changed. Visit to your nearest Airtel Mini center or Relationship center. Ask them for New Airtel 4G sim card. This new sim card might work you because Blu has modified the firmware.

Thanks abhijit. I'm gonna do that now.
Though i did have a similar issue with my 520 a few months ago when i got the insider preview on it. unfortunately that phone never recovered from that problem and is now useless with any sim card.
Hope this is not gonna be another repeat.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Thanks abhijit. I'm gonna do that now.
Though i did have a similar issue with my 520 a few months ago when i got the insider preview on it. unfortunately that phone never recovered from that problem and is now useless with any sim card.
Hope this is not gonna be another repeat.

Currently I am getting limited 4G speed due to the modified firmware. Before that I i used to get about 40 to 55Mb/s speed.I already mentioned this to the BLU let's see if Blu releases new firmware or not.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Guys HELP! WDRT gives proxy setting error. firewall setting done/Antivirus disabled/reinstalled too/different OS&DESKTOPS/PORT 8080 DONE!

I'm eagerly waiting to get hands on W10M but this error has been preventing me.

Try this:
1) Right Click on small pc icon on right bottom side that is the network icon and click on network sharing center.
2)click on change adapter settings. Enternet connection windows will open then right click on ethernet icon and click on properties.
3) HIghlight on Internet protocol version IPv4 then click on properties.
4)Tick on use the following DNS server address and enter the following values:
Preferred DNS server: 8.8.8.8
Allternate DNS server: 8.8.4.4. Click on ok.
If this doesn't work then check your antivirus or firewall settings.You need to put WDRT to the exceptional list.

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Asked them about the update:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting BLU Products. We are happy to help you!

At this point in time the Windows 10 Mobile update has been released for select models. Below you will find a link to a website you may visit for information regarding the devices currently available for Windows 10 Mobile. Below you will also find the details on which BLU devices will be updated to Windows 10.

For guidance on how to update your device to latest software update available if applicable, please visit the link below, and select the “Click here to visit the FAQ page”. There you will find thorough instructions on how to proceed. Please note that the new Windows 10 Mobile update is not supported on devices with 512 MB of RAM.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...ws%2Fwindows-10-mobile-upgrade&token=xQ98suGf

1. Blu Win HD W510u: Update available
2. Blu Win HD LTE X150q: Update is on pause. (bug fixes)
3. Blu Win HD LTE X150e: Update is pending
4. Blu Win Jr LTE X130e: Update is pending
5. Blu Win Jr LTE X130q: Update not available
6. Blu Win Jr: Update not available

Should you have any additional questions please contact us, via E-Mail or 1-877-602-8762 (Monday-Friday 9:30am-5:30pm EST).

Thank you for choosing BLU!

Best Regards,
Into Blu

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
finally I flashed the win8.1 image using wdrt....not a tedious experience but although time consuming

upgrade advisor helped me enable the win10 uprade ...download took ages...due to slow bandwidth
installation was also time consuming but worth the wait
after installation of build .107 phone update directly started downloading build .218 instead of .164 ....ofcourse since .218 is a cumulative update that's why!

first thot
win10 is not like we expected....some apps have "three dots" menu whereas some have the hamburger menu...
no seamlessness at all....the os lags here and there ....we cant call it a beautiful os at all....
imagine if you purchase a lumia 950 which costa around 30k+ (indian currency) and what u get is a buggy os with no app support....one can do with less apps...but a buggy os? hell no..its a shame ms has taken so many years on this and still no development as such...win10 has some positives but they don't materialize for everyone(hello,continuim,etc.)..
what users want is a beautiful good looking os which has a good looking interface which works faster than any other os's around...but that is not gonna happen anytime soon....
all the hype around the redstone builds is nothing...they are just gonna add some features and improvements which actually should have existed already...

I hope ms works hard and gives something better to their users (like win 8.1 atleast it wasn't buggy) who have decreased drastically ...hope ms pulls up their socks and works hard before its too late that the windows phone owners can be counted on fingers....

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
finally I flashed the win8.1 image using wdrt....not a tedious experience but although time consuming

upgrade advisor helped me enable the win10 uprade ...download took ages...due to slow bandwidth
installation was also time consuming but worth the wait
after installation of build .107 phone update directly started downloading build .218 instead of .164 ....ofcourse since .218 is a cumulative update that's why!
first thot
win10 is not like we expected....some apps have "three dots" menu whereas some have the hamburger menu...
no seamlessness at all....the os lags here and there ....we cant call it a beautiful os at all....
imagine if you purchase a lumia 950 which costa around 30k+ (indian currency) and what u get is a buggy os with no app support....one can do with less apps...but a buggy os? hell no..its a shame ms has taken so many years on this and still no development as such...win10 has some positives but they don't materialize for everyone(hello,continuim,etc.)..
what users want is a beautiful good looking os which has a good looking interface which works faster than any other os's around...but that is not gonna happen anytime soon....
all the hype around the redstone builds is nothing...they are just gonna add some features and improvements which actually should have existed already...

I hope ms works hard and gives something better to their users (like win 8.1 atleast it wasn't buggy) who have decreased drastically ...hope ms pulls up their socks and works hard before its too late that the windows phone owners can be counted on fingers....

I agree with you buddy, but we forget a thing: this is not the official build for our phone (yet). BLU didn't release an official windows 10 update so all this is more like a "testing".

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
blu is not gonna release the os update....its Microsoft who does that
blu would only provide the prerequisites to ms for the upgrade process(frm 8.1 to 10)
I mean the recovery image....which has already been provided.....
what they are working on currently is the upgrade process....because while flashing rom with wdrt loses our data and settings.....whereas if its done on ota no data settings are lost....blu and ms are currently working on that...that's why they came up with a universal 8.1 image for everyone....
now after the upgrade process...be it blu ,ms or hp or any other oem.....everyone is gonna receive the same os.....its not customized for particular oem's

the win10 version which we are using is already an official version....its just that we flashed the rom and now are using the os....
whereas for those who haven't...blu is gonna release a firmware update for them first on 8.1 which will bring them to the 8.1 rom which we flashed through wdrt....but they wont lose their data and settings....unlike us....and later using upgrade advisor app they will be able to upgrade to win10.....its the same thing....we lost our settings(no data lost since we backed up all ..almost) and others who get it through ota wont lose the data.....

win10 is a big hoax.....interactive tiles,interactive notifications,better camera app etc etc all should have came when ms launched the os with 950....but they are gonna add them slowly and steadily...keeping the os buggy .....I hope the redstone update is atleast not buggy....forget the features....let ms atleast give us a non-buggy os as of nw.....

Tarun047

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Hey@pj011 do you have any OEMs application(s) installed in windows 10 by default(I meant BLU help, Amazon) which you had on windows 8.1. If not this means the image is still under development. If they're there I could agree with you, it's the final we receive through OTA

dudeabides

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
guys I kno you are discussing win 10. but I want a loud rintone for my blu win hd. can someone suggets ringtone which is louder to hear in blu win hd. custom ringtone. Thanks.:)

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
@tarun---I confirm that after flashing the new 8.1 image from wdrt the oem apps which u mentioned like blu help,amazon,facebook etc were still present...
it is ofcourse the final version which we are using..
blu and ms are now only working on the upgrade process...so that owners wont lose their data...like its lost while flashing rom using wdrt..

I hope the redstone update is atleast not delayed...and ms brings in more cumulative updates till then making the os more usable....

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Just downgraded to win 8.1 using old recovery image (firmware 15009.) Just wanted to check that if Blu has released any firmware OTA. So after downgrading I checked through update.The two pending update were successfully downloaded and installed.Currently I am on WIn 8.1 GDR 2 but no sign of firmware ota. Let's see if Blu Really keeps their promise as there will be actually update is really coming.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Hey@Abhijit pore any news regarding recovery image for BLU win jr lte x130e
No. I keep checking wdrt. Funny thing is that the recovery image of Blu win JR W410a (US)is still available in WDRT where the phone is ineligible for the win 10 upgrade.ANyway if there is any update is available I will inform.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise