BLU HD LTE 150e

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone having battery issues with BLU Win HD LTE. Battery drains much faster than charging rate. And charging takes long time even when phone is on standby. If charger is an issue, recommend a charger (I have tried many).

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Hmmm Package for Blu WIn JR w410a ( US Variant) has been removed from WDRT. I think the real update is really on the way for both HD and JR LTE.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Is anyone having battery issues with BLU Win HD LTE. Battery drains much faster than charging rate. And charging takes long time even when phone is on standby. If charger is an issue, recommend a charger (I have tried many).

Mine had the same problem. I did a hard reset and i believe it is stable now. The only way is to always turn on battery saver.

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
MIne has battery problem only with automatic brightness. No other battery issues if i set it to fix value of brightness. The WDRT for HD LTE is still present.

john24ssj

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Hmmm Package for Blu WIn JR w410a ( US Variant) has been removed from WDRT. I think the real update is really on the way for both HD and JR LTE.

I think by June it should all be fixed and there will be a an official OAT update for the firmware. BLU is mainly an android manufacturer I guess their Windows team is quite small.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Mine had the same problem. I did a hard reset and i believe it is stable now. The only way is to always turn on battery saver.
Did a hard reset and eeverything was working fine unless I started installing apps...what I noticed was that installing Twitter app caused the problem and uninstalling it solved the problem again.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone windows insider technical preview 14295.1005 is currently available for download if you are on insider slow ring. I am downloading it now.

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
hey @abhijit........in another thread I read that a user has got an update to his blu win hd lte x150e...and its the windows 10 update and he stays on firmware 15009 after the win10 update....can you please confirm this??

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
hey @abhijit........in another thread I read that a user has got an update to his blu win hd lte x150e...and its the windows 10 update and he stays on firmware 15009 after the win10 update....can you please confirm this??

Yeah i know that.But i am in little trouble now. Today I have downloaded and installed insider preview 14295.1005 while i was on insider slow ring. Everything was working fine till i did a great mistake that i performed a hard reset and now things are moving very slowly.Basic setup after completing the reset takes longer time. I was stucked at get going fast screen for at least half an hour and now my start screen appears mow. Anyway i am doing the same thing flashing the old ffu image(15009) through ffutool and let's see what happens. I will keep posting.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
currently i am on win 8.1 gdr2 update and the firmware is 15009. But it is showing phone is up to date. Did not run upgrade advisor app nor installed windows insider app.

patriklantos88

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
I installed the Insider Preview app yesterday evening, switched to the "Fast Ring", and it downloaded 10.0.14328.1000 for me as well! It seems pretty stable, and snappier! What I really love is, that you can finally change the search engine from Bing to Google for example.

To change the search engine: Open Edge, press the "..." in the bottom right, go to "Settings", then "Advanced Settings", and there's an option called "Search in the address bar with". Open that.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Another problem as my phone currently refuses to login my micorsoft account and i am getting couldn't activate phone error.Anyone had this issue in the past?

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site

Just checked it. Currently on 15009 and no sign of firmware ota.The other guy who got update was on windows insider release preview ring and updated to 10586.218(production threshold)

ysrxdtczvgu

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi ya all!
Today I was just minding my own things when I got a Windows 10 update on Blu win hd lte x150e. I am not included in any insider builds and anything. I am very excited to try out windows 10 mobile. Hope it won't have any issues.
Have a great day!

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi ya all!
Today I was just minding my own things when I got a Windows 10 update on Blu win hd lte x150e. I am not included in any insider builds and anything. I am very excited to try out windows 10 mobile. Hope it won't have any issues.
Have a great day!
Don't forget to post a screenshot with the firmware mate (please).

ysrxdtczvgu

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Found some problems already. My outlook app won't close and won't add my main Microsoft account to Outlook. Google & exchange acc no problem but MS not a chance. Also I cannot take a screen shot it just says couldn't take a screen shot every time. Other than that the phone is currently working fine and running firmware:00150.03720.20001.15009 and build 10.0.10586.107.
I just hope I can figure the outlook app out.. Kinda need it..

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Found some problems already. My outlook app won't close and won't add my main Microsoft account to Outlook. Google & exchange acc no problem but MS not a chance. Also I cannot take a screen shot it just says couldn't take a screen shot every time. Other than that the phone is currently working fine and running firmware:00150.03720.20001.15009 and build 10.0.10586.107.
I just hope I can figure the outlook app out.. Kinda need it..

There must be more updates available...update from build .107 to .218 and then perform a hard reset after backing up your data...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire