BLU HD LTE 150e

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Found some problems already. My outlook app won't close and won't add my main Microsoft account to Outlook. Google & exchange acc no problem but MS not a chance. Also I cannot take a screen shot it just says couldn't take a screen shot every time. Other than that the phone is currently working fine and running firmware:00150.03720.20001.15009 and build 10.0.10586.107.
I just hope I can figure the outlook app out.. Kinda need it..

It means it is not an official build as I see this is windows insider release preview (10586.218). For the official upgrade updated firmware flashing through WDRT is mandatory.
)

ysrxdtczvgu

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Yeah. I guess I am in insiders than.. Don't know how but it does seem I am. I do apologize for the wrong information.
I had an update ready. Something with a 1000. at the end? and it had installed it ower night -.- and now it just shows some spinning geard and a sad smiley face when i turn in on. so yeah. I'm flashing it now with the WDRT and we'll see i guess.
Thanks for feedback guys :)

OhneZ

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
At the Moment .... with WDRT ... no Way ... The Firmware/Software in WDRT is 8.1
IF BLU/MS add a new Firmware to WDRT ... you can go back to W10 ...

ysrxdtczvgu

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Well I had to do it. The phone didn't turn on no matter what I tried. I guess I'll have to be on 8.1 for some more... Its getting kind off frustrating this waiting for windows 10 -.-

ysrxdtczvgu

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
So, just an update. After all the horror.. I am back on windows 10 and the 218 update is just downloading. I hope there will be no issues anymore. I have downloaded the insiders app and configured it to stop receiving insiders builds. I hope this will do the job. I'll keep you all updated!

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
So, just an update. After all the horror.. I am back on windows 10 and the 218 update is just downloading. I hope there will be no issues anymore. I have downloaded the insiders app and configured it to stop receiving insiders builds. I hope this will do the job. I'll keep you all updated!
Dont' worry just download and install .218 and then perform a hard reset.Everything will be fine.

salazka

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Well if they don't, then they have been falsely advertising. So there's always various legal legislation to fall back on to get a refund.

Not their fault if MS hanged them to dry as they did to all of us who bought one of their previous generation flagships. If you want to blame anyone in case your device doesn't update, make sure you talk to Gabe and his team. Not vendors who are as bummed as we are.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey Tushar have u ever faced a problem like windows phone activation error? Currently My Blu win hd lte can't be activated because it is asking for 25 digit code which needs to be entered while setting my phone. I already informed BLU let's see if I get a code from them.

Never faced such kind of problem...asking for activation key means that Windows has "forgot" your device imo just like in case of a PC. Once you activate a particular version, it gets activated automatically subsequently. Meke sure you are connected to internet on your phone and then wait for some time. May be microsoft servers will recognise your phone and then activate it.

Easwaran N

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Hey Tushar have u ever faced a problem like windows phone activation error? Currently My Blu win hd lte can't be activated because it is asking for 25 digit code which needs to be entered while setting my phone. I already informed BLU let's see if I get a code from them.

Am sure you would have googled for this. If not, I have found a MS KB article with similar issue:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/kb/2431699

contact number for MS support in India
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...oft.com%2Fen-in%2Fcontact.aspx&token=T8PuBexy

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
You guys don't know what's going with me at this moment but I tried everything.Since last 2 days I am trying to get the code from MS India but they keep telling me that they only support Lumia devices and for my device BLU I need to contact Blu only. Funny thing is that US Microsoft Chat agent told me that the code will be get by only Microsoft regardless whichever handset and the code is related to my Microsoft account. MS India chat support team keep telling me that they can't help about this. Any I already mailed BLU regading this and my request is in further process. I also referred the link you mentioned. Also I mentioned this issue on Microsoft community also.

Easwaran N

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
You guys don't know what's going with me at this moment but I tried everything.Since last 2 days I am trying to get the code from MS India but they keep telling me that they only support Lumia devices and for my device BLU I need to contact Blu only. Funny thing is that US Microsoft Chat agent told me that the code will be get by only Microsoft regardless whichever handset and the code is related to my Microsoft account. MS India chat support team keep telling me that they can't help about this. Any I already mailed BLU regading this and my request is in further process. I also referred the link you mentioned. Also I mentioned this issue on Microsoft community also.

Seems Xolo WIN Q900S users also faced this issue and the MS support helped them.
Is Your Xolo WIN Q900S Windows Phone Asking for Activation Code? Here is How to Solve it

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Thanks everyone for helping me. I tried each and every way.@Tarun i already removed the device from my outlook account on the Same day when this trouble began.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Hello Eswaran i reffered the link you mentioned. I already received the response from Microsoft officially that they only support Microsoft mobile and for blu they need to contact blu win hd lte.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786