BLU HD LTE 150e

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Dear Abhijit Pore,

Thank you for emailing Microsoft Mobile Device Support.

This e-mail is in reference to the query regarding activation code in BLU Win HD LTE X150E. I value the importance of information requested by you and I am happy to assist you.

In response to your e-mail, I would like to inform you that we only support Microsoft Mobile Device so I would request you to please contact to BLU Win HD LTE X150E in order to get activation code.

Further, I acknowledged the information received from your side and have taken your valuable feedback.

And here is the reference number for your inquiry that would help us follow up on your case. Kindly provide us with this No. to be able to help you better.

Reference: 1337005706

Kindly do not change the subject line.

For any further assistance, please contact our support on (City Code) 30303838.

Time:* 09:00 AM To 06:00 PM (IST).

Working Days:* Monday to Sunday.

Or get online assistance, please visit https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...ile%2Fsupport%2Fcontact%2F.%2A&token=n8xvoKCU

You can also go online on https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Fmobile%2Fsupport%2Fcontact%2F&token=MPzDeWgz * to find user guides, troubleshooting steps and other services like Apps support to help you use your Microsoft * product

Kind regards,

Sachin Singh Kushwaha

Microsoft Mobile Device Support Representative

India.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Received a response from Blu regarding activation code that the technical team is currently working on issue and soon get back with the proper activation code.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I can't install new Instagram app for Windows 10 Mobile. The download page on store is not showing Install button. It says your device doesn't have required hardware. (BLU Win HD LTE)

Update: Not any device specific issue. Showing same for all devices (even 950, 950XL) as evident from comments on Instagram Update related article.

Wolfie_Smith

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Not their fault if MS hanged them to dry as they did to all of us who bought one of their previous generation flagships. If you want to blame anyone in case your device doesn't update, make sure you talk to Gabe and his team. Not vendors who are as bummed as we are.

Doesn't matter, as it was Blu who advertised it as being win 10 compatible. In consumer law it is them (Blu) who are held responsible.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Windows 10 Mobile is working great on my BLU Win HD LTE after flashing with WDRT last time. No bugs whatsoever. Please update here if there is something new with this new firmware.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Flashed new firmware through wdrt but couldn't solved my phone activation issue. So waiting for reply from Blu as they told that they will inform me about my proper activation code.

gabriel92

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Just yesterday I have reflashed my phone...already downloading new firmware. :D

Edit: With the last firmware (15013) I was able to get RS builds from the Slow Ring, however not the 10586.242 from Release preview.
Will update once flashed which SW version it comes with.

Update:
It comes with WP 8.1 Update 2 preinstalled (8.10.15137.148).
Win 10 upgrade is not available.

Last edited:

OhneZ

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Do I have to flash my X150e again?
because the firmware is now the 15010, but I have the 15013 it.
If I do again flash it with WDRT, I get officially win10mobile?

gabriel92

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Do I have to flash my X150e again?
because the firmware is now the 15010, but I have the 15013 it.
If I do again flash it with WDRT, I get officially win10mobile?

I have tested it on mine x150e, Windows 10 Mobile upgrade is not available on 15010 firmware for now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo