BLU HD LTE 150e

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Why bother with 8.1? We need 10 and fast... If it won't get official at redstone release, i'll just reconsider other brands/operating sistems...

ADBB

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Why bother with 8.1? We need 10 and fast... If it won't get official at redstone release, i'll just reconsider other brands/operating sistems...

From the Windowscentral news item on the latest insider release:
"From Microsoft:

We are excited to announce that we have added 3 new devices to the list of devices capable of receiving updates from our Development Branch as part of the Windows Insider Program: Lumia Icon, BLU Win HD LTE 150e, and BLU Win JR 130e."

So I should think it very likely that the BLU Win HD LTE will receive REDSTONE!

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Just installed insider preview 14342.1001 then try to did a hard reset but during hard reset two spinning wheels would spin and then smile icon appeared. Tried it several times but it didn't worked. So once again back to 8.1 and then again win 10. But as I said earlier the vibration while navigation is still present in this build also.

john24ssj

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Yeah the insider preview app now poped up with an update. Do I need to manually back anything up? or will the normal cloud backup work just as well?

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm skipping this build. In the list of known issues you'll notice that they have a bug in Dual SIM phones they're working on, so I'm sitting this one out and sticking on .318 from the Prod ring. Its working really well, so staying put for now.

"We are investigating issues with some Dual-SIM devices."

boldlikeus

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Just installed insider preview 14342.1001 then try to did a hard reset but during hard reset two spinning wheels would spin and then smile icon appeared. Tried it several times but it didn't worked. So once again back to 8.1 and then again win 10. But as I said earlier the vibration while navigation is still present in this build also.

Upgrade from 8.1 (15010) on my x150e to this build here is my experience:

- Just get one problem during the process needed to restart my phone to complete all the migration steps.

The device doesn't seems to heat up anylong & Edge is working like a charm also good to see the swipes gestures.

Gonna post an update after a week of test but this build seems to be stable enough to be us for a daily usage.

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
How are you guys able to get insider previews? Just installed 15010 firmware but i get "No builds" and ask me to try alternate logon without succes.

EDIT: I had to make another outlook account to get (again) into insider. Now i got an update from slow ring. Tried production but no update pops up.

Last edited:

OhneZ

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
How are you guys able to get insider previews? Just installed 15010 firmware but i get "No builds" and ask me to try alternate logon without succes.

EDIT: I had to make another outlook account to get (again) into insider. Now i got an update from slow ring. Tried production but no update pops up.

My way:
i install the insider app and after 24h !!!! ( why, i dont know) i can choose the Fast Ring
Upgrade to Win10m .107
update the store and the insider app ...
Choose the ProductionRing for the 318 or the Fast Ring for the 14342.1001

I am on 318

boldlikeus

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
My way:
i install the insider app and after 24h !!!! ( why, i dont know) i can choose the Fast Ring
Upgrade to Win10m .107
update the store and the insider app ...
Choose the ProductionRing for the 318 or the Fast Ring for the 14342.1001

I am on 318

Depends of your needs if you want to discover the new RedStone functionalities & u can deal w/ bugs chose the Fast Ring but if you can't stay on the current stable branch.

I gonna update my post here after a week of test even if I got a little basic usage but I can already tell you that Edge still drain the battery & encryption is still not working.

Also got minors UI & traduce glitches but you should expect it on the fast ring.

It's a little better & more stable than the older 14332 that really heat up my phone & finished with a sad smiley when I try to hard reset (it works for me on this build) but it still need improvements.

As the device just been officially announce as included in the insider program we also should expect some firmware updates via OTA before official release.

Hope it helps ;)

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
will we ever get official release of win10 for x150e...

I wonder whats taking BLU so much time to release it.

can anyone confirm if vibration on navigation is present on win8.1 with .15010 firmware?

gabriel92

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
How did you do that? I never seem te get the indicators on my icons ... Quite annoying too to not be able to see if the phone is downloading.

Created a provisioning package using Windows ICD, I have attached the file to this post.

Download, extract it and place somewhere on your phone and add it by going to Settings->Accounts->Provisioning.

Download here.

gabriel92

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Also for everyone who is interested to play with functionality of Windows 10 Mobile using Provisioning packages here are few links:

Intro, what provisioning package is and what you can do.

List of settings which can be changed.

However, some settings like capacitive button vibration can be added only when flashing the ROM. More info here.

If you find some useful settings please share. :) As i did not have much time to explore.

P.S. Once I will have enough time I might try to extract the image contents inside the FFU (have read some posts here and there that it is possible) and assemble something custom, as Windows ICD allows to compile images and sign them using test keys (provided with the Windows ICD package).

gabriel92

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi...it looks nice...
The issue is that it is showing the arrow constantly and not "when data is actually being used".

Here it shows only when data is being used, maybe your device keeps constantly doing something? like checking for updates, social apps, e-mails etc..?

Because it shows arrow in case there is background data activity as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte