BLU HD LTE 150e

sheldon cohn

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I have BLU HD LTE 150q and seems to be stuck on build 14332.1001, Even though it was announced that the update was out for fast ring, which I was in, I didn't get it. The other day it was announced that the slow ring was getting the build, so I switched to slow, still didn't get it. Today I switched back to fast ring. I had problems with the build I'm on where placing a phone call, the screen goes black, and I had to reset the phone twice
to get the phone working again. The phone was about a half arm length away from my face, because I was calling a doctor's office and needed the dial pad available.

boldlikeus

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
I have BLU HD LTE 150q and seems to be stuck on build 14332.1001, Even though it was announced that the update was out for fast ring, which I was in, I didn't get it. The other day it was announced that the slow ring was getting the build, so I switched to slow, still didn't get it. Today I switched back to fast ring. I had problems with the build I'm on where placing a phone call, the screen goes black, and I had to reset the phone twice
to get the phone working again. The phone was about a half arm length away from my face, because I was calling a doctor's office and needed the dial pad available.

Didn't get such issues, you mean the screen goes black even when you used the speaker mode ???

boldlikeus

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
So here is my feedback after 5 days of usage of the build 14342.1001:
- There is a major problem in this build that just appear after 2 days, the battery doesn't last long & need to be recharge at least twice a day, it seems to be relate to a radio problem & a high cpu idle usage, all phones like Lumia concerned,
- The proximity sensor work all the time (see the red dot light in it flashing all the time) & is too sensitive,
- Notications stay on the the Notifications center even when they reed so needed to be remove manually,
- Sometimes somes apps like Edge crash,
- The Keyboard doesn't popup all the times,
- BitLocker encryption still not working,
- Somes glitch traduce languages.

I probably forgot some little things but i just had basic daily usage this week.

In conclusion this build seems to work better than the old 14332 but new annoying bugs appears in so I don't recommend to you to update to this build if you look for a stable one but if you want to help like me to fix the bugs no prob go in. :smile:

john24ssj

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
So here is my feedback after 5 days of usage of the build 14342.1001:
- There is a major problem in this build that just appear after 2 days, the battery doesn't last long & need to be recharge at least twice a day, it seems to be relate to a radio problem & a high cpu idle usage, all phones like Lumia concerned,
- The proximity sensor work all the time (see the red dot light in it flashing all the time) & is too sensitive,
- Notications stay on the the Notifications center even when they reed so needed to be remove manually,
- Sometimes somes apps like Edge crash,
- The Keyboard doesn't popup all the times,
- BitLocker encryption still not working,
- Somes glitch traduce languages.

I probably forgot some little things but i just had basic daily usage this week.

In conclusion this build seems to work better than the old 14332 but new annoying bugs appears in so I don't recommend to you to update to this build if you look for a stable one but if you want to help like me to fix the bugs no prob go in. :smile:

This build is absolutely awful

RobertP1

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Well if they don't, then they have been falsely advertising. So there's always various legal legislation to fall back on to get a refund.

We are talking about a $100 cell phone.. Are you really considering suing someone? You must have a lot of time on your hand. Throw the phone in the draw and buy another one that fits your needs and move on

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok just revert back to 8.1 & reupgrade to 10 again via Fast ring if you wanna get the update but it doesn't get things better its even worse than 14342.1001.
I'm not reverting back to 8.1. Every time I do this, when I finally get back onto W10M, my Edge favorites get totally FUBAR'd when things finally sync up. I think I'll just sit back and wait to see if the next build shows up and is available for this phone.

Wolfie_Smith

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
We are talking about a $100 cell phone.. Are you really considering suing someone? You must have a lot of time on your hand. Throw the phone in the draw and buy another one that fits your needs and move on

You are missing the point, false advertising is false advertising. The law here in the uk is very clear. No one is talking about suing, that is something completely different. And I don't have a lot of time on my hands, just as I don't have a lot of money to waste. BLU haven't done themselves any favours at all.

OhneZ

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
The WDRT has already the X150e "onboard" . ok Autodetection do not work, but you can choose manually the x150e.
I mean / hope the official W10M for the Blu came on 29.07.2016.

Last edited:

Christopher Keller1

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
You folks might want to go to the Microsoft Store on your phone and
download the UPGRADE ADVISOR.

From there it will determine if your phone is going to update, and mine (and my partner's) did the
full update to Windows 10 Mobile with the assistance of that simple app.

You might want to give that a shot, and hope it works for you folks.........

Ankush V1

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
The x150q (American Version) updates to win 10 via upgrade advisor . The x150e (International version) will not upgrade to win 10 . It stays on win 8.1 as of now .

Easwaran N

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
You folks might want to go to the Microsoft Store on your phone and
download the UPGRADE ADVISOR.

From there it will determine if your phone is going to update, and mine (and my partner's) did the
full update to Windows 10 Mobile with the assistance of that simple app.

You might want to give that a shot, and hope it works for you folks.........

The question is which phone you and your partner have? :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12