BLU HD LTE 150e

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
the screenshots posted you...the sim slots are empty? or the sim is not working

I am asking this bcoz this has been the main reason behind the delay of official release for this device...

Vincenzo Venuto

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
After update the firmware remain at 15009.
I have one sim inserted no data connection.
I'm doing another upgrade. After the last upgrade and regular use, now i'm Using it intensive, i Will post the result.
Meanwhile i have notes that the back function do not work in Outlook...
My actual w10m is: 10586.218

boldlikeus

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
the screenshots posted you...the sim slots are empty? or the sim is not working

I am asking this bcoz this has been the main reason behind the delay of official release for this device...

Yes as I get a new Lumia 950 this week :),

I don't put any sim card into it when I did all the things so yes it's just empty slot :)

I can test both sim slot if u want but not at the same time as I just have one sim available now, gonna use this dual sim for my trips. ;)

Last edited:

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Yes as I get a new Lumia 950 this week :),

I don't put any sim card into it when I done all the things so yes is just empty slot :)

I can test both sim slot if u want but not at the same time as I just have one sim available now, gonna use this dual sim for my trips. ;)

can you confirm? atlest one sim slot is working fine? if it does...then even I will flash 15010 and upgrade to win 10 mobile

btw is it snappy just line Lumia 640?
I hope it is....coz both have same specs.....
blu support replied me ....and they are asking me to ask the same at indian blu support....strange!! they never did this...I have bombarded them time and again with queries regarding win10 mobile upgrade....they have replied back each and every time....but this is the first time they are asking me to ask indian blu support about the upgrade...

anyways....the only bug which really sucks is....while you play songs on groove with your headphone on....in silent mode.....if you get a call....then your songs dnt stop playing....

boldlikeus

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
can you confirm? atlest one sim slot is working fine? if it does...then even I will flash 15010 and upgrade to win 10 mobile

btw is it snappy just line Lumia 640?
I hope it is....coz both have same specs.....
blu support replied me ....and they are asking me to ask the same at indian blu support....strange!! they never did this...I have bombarded them time and again with queries regarding win10 mobile upgrade....they have replied back each and every time....but this is the first time they are asking me to ask indian blu support about the upgrade...

anyways....the only bug which really sucks is....while you play songs on groove with your headphone on....in silent mode.....if you get a call....then your songs dnt stop playing....

After testing can confirmed that both sim slot are working properly :)

Also this phone as a better CPU than the 640 LTE as the BLU win HD LTE feature a Snapdragon 410 vs Snapdragon 400 on the Lumia 640 LTE.

The experience is really smooth you gonna see that & seems to be usable for a daily usage.

Just a little few bugs like the Outlook one that Vincenzo noticed but it doesn't prevent the app to be use as you just need to push the start or hold the back buttons for 2sec to switch, leave or kill the app.

Also noticed that encryption is still not working but it surely gonna be correct in a firmware update that gonna being rolling out via OTA.

So u can restored & update ur phone without problem & use it daily ;)

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
flashed 15010 by wdrt.....used upgrade advisor...it says win10 upgrade is available...
currently downloading the official win10......finally after waiting for so many days....we are getting the upgrade...

back when I flashed 15013 and upgraded to win10... ms apps like equaliser were not available for non-Lumia phones...
can anyone confirm are they available nw for this device?
if not can you suggest a good equaliser app which is compatible with groove?

boldlikeus

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
flashed 15010 by wdrt.....used upgrade advisor...it says win10 upgrade is available...
currently downloading the official win10......finally after waiting for so many days....we are getting the upgrade...

back when I flashed 15013 and upgraded to win10... ms apps like equaliser were not available for non-Lumia phones...
can anyone confirm are they available nw for this device?
if not can you suggest a good equaliser app which is compatible with groove?

We asked Microsoft to couple one on the app or somewhere else accessible like in the settings for all phones so no equalizer for the moment.

Didn't find one but I use to listen my songs without any, I just put one on the loop when needed.

Also have you seen this article:
Windows 10 Mobile rolling out to BLU Win HD LTE X150E in India - MSPoweruser

Seems to be confirmed by BLU India or they wrote about us LOL.

joyeco

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Hey abhijit pore how did you solve your phone Activation problem ? I am facing the same problem mine model is x150e plz response as soon as possible.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
1)Login to account.live.com using your Microsoft account.
2)click on security and privacy.Further click on more security settings.
3)See the option called Replace recovery code and click on that. here you will get get your newly generated recovery code.
Hope this will help.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
After update the firmware remain at 15009.
I have one sim inserted no data connection.
I'm doing another upgrade. After the last upgrade and regular use, now i'm Using it intensive, i Will post the result.
Meanwhile i have notes that the back function do not work in Outlook...
My actual w10m is: 10586.218

Actually if you notice Outlook back button works. When you install 10586. 107 initially. But after the update from Windows store it completely stops working.

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
finally....done with all the downloading and upgrading and flashing and resetting..

I was on 15013 with win 10 earlier before the news came out of the official release of win 10 for x150e....

I flashed 15010 thru wdrt and then using upgrade advisor I upgraded to .218.....now this build was way too smoother than that I used on 15013 ....the very same build on 15013 used to lag I had to reset the device back then to make it work so that I can upgrade to next cumulative update....

but on 15010 it was so snappy...that I never stopped using my phone until I was asked to restart so that .420 could be installed....
after coming on .420 things were little different....it lagged a bit here and there....apart from that no issues as such....then I reset the device so that I can use it without hiccups like a brand new device...and to avoid any hiccups in future....
now I am updating all those pending app updates....till now it looks gr8....what I was using earlier with 15013.....
although the battery on .420 still sucks....

I wish ms brings equaliser with anniversary update..

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
thanks abhijit pore but it does not help or i can not do it in proper way, plz can explain it in details.

I can understand your problem but the code which I have now I got it from xda forum and I am using it till now. However if I give you the same code don't know if it safe or not.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I can understand your problem but the code which I have now I got it from xda forum and I am using it till now. However if I give you the same code don't know if it safe or not.

Try this activation code:
2yw96-797td-b2bm6-9rkyg-wj6d4.
1)Go to email accounts in settings.
2)Select Outlook account and then enter this activation code and tap on activate. Wait for 20 seconds and hit the back button.
3)Again go to email account and select Outlook account. If the code works then email and password screen will be appeared and the phone will be activated.

AAKKds

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
TL;DR: upgraded my x150e yesterday via the Upgrade Advisor app.

Been following this thread with interest since the beginning, I bought my phone from Amazon UK in November 2015 when they were selling them for GBP50. Wasn't that desperate to try W10 to jump through the hoops described in the thread and was happy to wait until the official route eventually became available. Another factor was that I quite like Here Drive as a sat nav app and after their recent announcements about dropping the app from W10 it was another reason to wait.

When the Upgrade Advisor app first became available I was - no doubt like many others - checking it on a daily basis. That quickly became pretty boring and I hadn't check for two or three weeks when I was on the way home from work on Friday night when I checked again and it said it was available.

Long story short - went through various downloads and updates, required a hard reset at one point to free up enough space for the update and I eventually ended up with a working phone. At this point I ended up with what I thought was a bug and did another hard reset to see if it fixed it.

In Outlook Mail I had two accounts set up - one work and one personal. However there was no way to swap between them. The left hand vertical menu did not appear, nor the hamburger menu nor the three dots in the bottom right corner. I knew it was 'seeing' both accounts as sending a new email to my personal account made it appear on the live tile, I just couldn't access the account (or any other folder in my work account).

On reflection I think the bug is to do with Outlook Mail and setting the 'size of text, apps and items on the display' to 200% - I think this caused the outer areas of Outlook Mail to be hidden from view. Anyway, it's all running OK now on std text size.

Hope that helps.

Mod Note: Removed pic with partial IMEI and MAC Address.

Version: 1511
OS Build: 10.0.10586.420

Last edited:

Alexunder93

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
finally....done with all the downloading and upgrading and flashing and resetting..

I was on 15013 with win 10 earlier before the news came out of the official release of win 10 for x150e....

I flashed 15010 thru wdrt and then using upgrade advisor I upgraded to .218.....now this build was way too smoother than that I used on 15013 ....the very same build on 15013 used to lag I had to reset the device back then to make it work so that I can upgrade to next cumulative update....

but on 15010 it was so snappy...that I never stopped using my phone until I was asked to restart so that .420 could be installed....
after coming on .420 things were little different....it lagged a bit here and there....apart from that no issues as such....then I reset the device so that I can use it without hiccups like a brand new device...and to avoid any hiccups in future....
now I am updating all those pending app updates....till now it looks gr8....what I was using earlier with 15013.....
although the battery on .420 still sucks....

I wish ms brings equaliser with anniversary update..

I am using .420 too and the battery for me is supperb. Much better that previous builds and redstone...
Just to mention: I didn't reset the phone after update. I just used WDRT + updates through insider.

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
ok I used that battery reset trick from another thread....and now the battery is working fine....actually its great.....

another issue I faced after the upgrade is...the camera app....its way too blurry.....on 15013 it was not that blurry.....
the focus is not working the way it should be...

what might be the reason?
I am on f-15010 with win 10 build .420

Easwaran N

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
My phone is offering an update - Settings -> Phone Update (am not part of Insider nor am I using WDRT). The upgrade advisor app also shows update available. So I think, I should do the phone update first and then update through Upgrade Advisor App. right?

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
My phone is offering an update - Settings -> Phone Update (am not part of Insider nor am I using WDRT). The upgrade advisor app also shows update available. So I think, I should do the phone update first and then update through Upgrade Advisor App. right?

run the upgrade advisor.......then it will show you that upgrade is ready for your phone....then enable the upgrade by ticking the checkbox....then go to phone updates in settings and you will find an update to be downloaded.....let it download install it....after installation you get win10 with build .218....again go to settings phone updates...and you will find another cumulative update ready to download....download it...let it install.....later do a hard reset.....to avoid any bugs further ...after hard reset....you get a nice snappy version of win10 mobile...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel