Insider preview

patriklantos88

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Downloading build 14328 now. I put myself back on production ring. Uninstalled windows insider. Restart, reinstall and bam. Yay

Same here! I installed the Insider Preview app yesterday evening, switched to the "Fast Ring", and it downloaded 10.0.14328.1000 for me as well! It seems pretty stable, and snappier! What I really love is, that you can finally change the search engine from Bing to Google for example.

To change the search engine: Open Edge, press the "..." in the bottom right, go to "Settings", then "Advanced Settings", and there's an option called "Search in the address bar with". Open that.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Woo Hoo!!

Someone finally flipped the bit! Downloading the Slow ring update right now. Didn't have to do anything but check for updates. Nice. Let the games begin!!

xpsknight

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
I just in stalled it, and for me some apps will not start

loading..... then back to start screen after a few seconds (including Groove and the WindowsCentral App)

Store seems to be having issues as well

Anyone else?

selfxd

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Originally posted by J_Pod
Have any of you noticed any quirky bugs related to just the Win HD LTE besides the normal insider build problems?
My phone was dead so I put it in airplane mode to charge quicker, i didnt turn it off for the upgrade and it wouldn't allow me to turn cellular back on. I had to hard reset which I planned on doing anyways. Also the quick actions in notification center act a bit laggy for me.

mj12bot

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I am on 14332.1001
I got the european Version of the HD LTE and for me it is horrible.
- No mobile Internet
- No GPS
- Wlan does not work most time
- Store not working
- SD issues

I already did give a feedback to MS. I dont know what they thought as they released this. I was on Insider with my Lumia 1320 months ago but never had that problems.

Danny Dier

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I am on 14332.1001
I got the european Version of the HD LTE and for me it is horrible.
- No mobile Internet
- No GPS
- Wlan does not work most time
- Store not working
- SD issues

I already did give a feedback to MS. I dont know what they thought as they released this. I was on Insider with my Lumia 1320 months ago but never had that problems.

Strange (but then again this is a preview build).
However I have the same version as you but none of the issues you mention.

GH440

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
What ring versions is everyone's insider app showing? I only have slow, fast and production. Will not update to.current fast release, stuck at last slow ring release version.

boldlikeus

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Anybody who has a X150e on the build 10.586.0.218 as succeed to access insider builds via the windows insider app cause it say no build available to me when I check???

I upgrade from 8.1 after update to the last firmware 2 weeks ago for purpose.

Thanks.

gabriel92

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Anybody who has a X150e on the build 10.586.0.218 as succeed to access insider builds via the windows insider app cause it say no build available to me when I check???

I upgrade from 8.1 after update to the last firmware 2 weeks ago for purpose.

Thanks.

Been in slow ring on my x150e (15013), until recently preview builds were not available (they became available like 3-4 days ago), upgraded to 14295, however went back to 10586, because although 14295 performs better than 10586 builds, it still has some quite irritating bugs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs