Anyone WDRT Lately?

ITmanagerNC

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm wondering 2 things...

1) Is the upgrade advisor or Developer Preview apps still allow us to get back to W10M if we WDRT back to 8.1

2) If so, has anyone tried Fast/Slow/RP options to get the CU update on the device? (As we all know, we get only one shot at the available update once we get to W10M , then we're stuck on that build unless we do it all over again)

What I'm also thinking of doing is at the initial W10M install - 10586.107, IIRC, is putting the InterOp tools on the device and setting it to a 950 XL or something that supports CU.. trying to trick it before we get locked in.

I can verify that tweaking the device settings using the Interop tools in the AU works but Check for Update still doesn't find any later OS versions.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
My device is BLU win HD LTE X150E. I was on factory firmware 15009 which i flashed couple of days ago. I tried to tweak the settings via interop tools. For that i used Lumia 640XL LTE (Indian Variant) which my brother using it and he got the creators update last month via ota. Both lumia 640/640XL and BLU uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 400/410 having the same SoC part no as msm08916.So i did not only changed the model name but used lumia 640xl lte firmware no along with manufacturer model. After the rebooting the phone i tried to get the insider builds but no luck. So i did wdrt and this time i am on 15013. I will give another try.

SadiqueAk

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Urgent help !!
Any BLU win HD LTE users here ??
I just want to rollback to 8.1 using WDRT but i dont have strong wifi to download package ..but i found a FFU file on a site and i download it .. And i installed WDRT on pc and pasted ffu into package folder. But there's few files missing in the folder ..in any Blu win HD LTE users here and used WDRT..it would be helpful if u send those missing files by zip
Regards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720