WDRT and BLU win HD LTE users pls help

SadiqueAk

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Urgent help !!
Any BLU win HD LTE users here ??
I just want to rollback to 8.1 using WDRT but i dont have strong wifi to download package ..but i found a FFU file on a site and i download it .. And i installed WDRT on pc and pasted ffu into package folder. But there's few files missing in the folder ..in any Blu win HD LTE users here and used WDRT..it would be helpful if u send those missing files by zip
Regards

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Urgent help !!
Any BLU win HD LTE users here ??
I just want to rollback to 8.1 using WDRT but i dont have strong wifi to download package ..but i found a FFU file on a site and i download it .. And i installed WDRT on pc and pasted ffu into package folder. But there's few files missing in the folder ..in any Blu win HD LTE users here and used WDRT..it would be helpful if u send those missing files by zip
Regards

I don't suppose you can use a ethernet cable?

That would be the quickest way to resolve your issue.

Also you didn't specify what files are missing... so it would be pretty much impossible to for anyone to zip up and upload files without knowing which files you need :winktongue:.

SadiqueAk

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
I think theres few other files is in package folder except fFu file ..i only have that ffu file ..missing files are low sized files ..its cool if u help me with that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3