Just received mine this morning.

My word, the touch screen is TERRIBLE. I don't know if it's the screen protector, a hardware defect, or what. But I can't even scroll. The minute I put my finger on the display it taps. Trying to scroll is jittery and not smooth.

Am I alone here?
    10-01-2014 12:11 PM
    Were you by any chance charging it? if you were then this is a common problem caused by faulty or cheap chargers and/or cables where the touch panel gets too much of a power that it'll just lose it upon touch, unplug reboot try again.
    10-01-2014 12:22 PM
    Yes, it was during charging. I'll let it finish and try again and report back
    gahbmwm5 likes this.
    10-01-2014 12:41 PM
    Ok, after updating and charging its a million times better.

This is amazing for the price!
    10-01-2014 08:04 PM
    I got mine today. It is so incredibly light. It is a big difference going from a 1520 to this. I'm very disappointed that it isn't a nano SIM. It takes a regular and a micro. That means I cannot switch between the two. I will probably end up selling this one at some point since I can't freely switch. That's really my only disappointment I've had so far.
    10-02-2014 12:25 AM
    There are some SIM adapters that work pretty well (look for the well-reviewed ones on Amazon). Just have to be careful on taking them out of the slots.
    10-02-2014 01:06 PM
    I thought the same thing about the touch. I didn't realize it already had a screen protector preinstalled and I installed the one on the box making it two thick. Once I realized my mistake I removed one and now the response is much better. It is not at good as a Nokia of course, but I do not expect it for the price.
    10-03-2014 06:11 PM
    Touch responsiveness and accuracy has been good to me. I've had the phone for two days now, at first I was getting a few accidental clicks from swiping too gently on the screen. Once I naturally adjusted to a slightly firmer swipe the accidental clicks stopped.

I got mine today. It is so incredibly light. It is a big difference going from a 1520 to this. I'm very disappointed that it isn't a nano SIM. It takes a regular and a micro. That means I cannot switch between the two. I will probably end up selling this one at some point since I can't freely switch. That's really my only disappointment I've had so far.
    I also have a 1520, and I'm using a nanosim to microsim adapter without any issues. I was able to switch between the two phones pretty effortlessly.

Just do not put the empty adapter inside the phone's sim tray, the pins will push up into the empty adapter's slot and it will become very difficult to remove. So while it may seem like a great idea to store the empty adapter in the phone's sim tray when you're not using it, it's a bad idea.
    10-04-2014 02:50 AM