[BLU Win HD] Problem playing HD video?

guitarpaulo

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
I have this problem too with my Win HD. If I watch a video in YouTube HD, have a delayed.
I cant recorder a video in HD or Full HD, but in specification Blu website show me 1080 at 30fps...

elvis Cordova

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Same problem here. I also have a nokia 521 and it can play 720 p hd videos. The website shows the camera can record hd but that is not true. I am going to try to open a case on the blu website and if possible return this phone

mewcatchew

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Does the update fix the HD video issue? I have one wrapped under the Xmas tree for my son but was playing with it before hand and honestly can only play 1/2 the videos I clicked on, also the touchscreen would become unresponsive playing games (angry birds). don't know how Microsoft can market this phone when its pretty much useless with these issues...will return for a 635 if update doesnt resove it.

khador

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Does the update fix the HD video issue? I have one wrapped under the Xmas tree for my son but was playing with it before hand and honestly can only play 1/2 the videos I clicked on, also the touchscreen would become unresponsive playing games (angry birds). don't know how Microsoft can market this phone when its pretty much useless with these issues...will return for a 635 if update doesnt resove it.

I have the latest update and experience lag issues when viewing 720p videos in Metrotube, 360p works fine.

I also have a 635 and think you would be making a big mistake swapping the Blu out for it. The display on the 635 is terrible compared to the Blu, I'd rather have videos downgraded than the entire OS :p Beside the display I also find the performance of the Blu (with latest update) is much better than the 635, I see a lot more loading/resuming screens on the 635 than on the Blu, everything seems a touch slower overall.

mewcatchew

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
The video is more than just laggy it's outright unwatchable. Sound comes in but I get 1 frame of video every other second. The touchscreen also hangs with games, so sure the win hd has a beautiful 5 inch display, but it isn't functional; it's a nice looking piece of crap.
I would much rather take a hit on screen resolution with the 635, because It would be able to function and I could actually use it.

Last edited:

Marquis de Faux

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
The video is more than just laggy it's outright unwatchable. Sound comes in but I get 1 frame of video every other second. The touchscreen also hangs with games, so sure the win hd has a beautiful 5 inch display, but it isn't functional; it's a nice looking piece of crap.
I would much rather take a hit on screen resolution with the 635, because It would be able to function and I could actually use it.

Are you still having issues playing HD video? Some users have reported that it was fixed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss