Yes, a 64gb microSD card works in the Blu Win HD

Lumia Jack

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Even though the specs on the Blu site, on Amazon, and pretty much every article I've seen on the phone has said that it's storage is only expandable up to 32gb via microSD. I went ahead and threw a 64gb microSD card to see if it worked, and sure enough it did. I'm using a SanDisk Ultra 64GB MicroSDXC Class 10 card.

The phone recognized it immediately on my initial setup and I was able to install apps as well as download my Xbox Music files to it without any issues.

I don't have a 128gb microSD to but I'm thinking it should work. Since the microSD readers/cards work on a set standards, if it took a 64gb card I'm pretty sure it will take a 128gb card. Hopefully someone can confirm that shortly.

Last edited:

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, the Win Jr says the same thing, but I got my 64GB card to work. I could never figure out why BLU just stopped there.

tapehead

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, the Win Jr says the same thing, but I got my 64GB card to work. I could never figure out why BLU just stopped there.

They don't want to be responsible if the phone starts acting hayware. On the Win 8 GDR1 (I think it was GDR1), 64GB cards were causing crazy duplicate files (music and pictures) and recording choppy video.

win10swed

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi! i have Samsung 64GB Evo too but after a time says have lost sd-card, I not seeing but starts phone again is works, what is wrong could that be that is wrong my sd card

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea