Hello Win HD owners,

I'm wondering if anyone has noticed a difference for responsiveness or feel between leaving the pre-installed screen protector on or taking it off?

I just bought a $99 Blu Win HD at the MS Store. At first the non-responsiveness of touch terrified me, but I think it was due to the phone setting up. I thought it might be due to being plugged in but it seems better now even plugged in. However, scrolling is still not great. I notice it can scroll smoothly but not with my finger still on the screen which makes me think it is due more to the touch-sensitivity than the processor. Have any of you noticed an improvement after taking the screen-protector off? Otherwise I will just leave it on.

Thanks!
    12-09-2014 09:10 PM
    Yes there is improvement.
    12-10-2014 07:40 AM
    I haven't used this, but am thinking about getting it. From the description it looks like everything one would want in a screen protector

- finger print resistant (oleophobic)
    - anti-glare
    -'HD' clear
    - tough

Search Amazon for D-Flectorshield Blu Win HD
    12-10-2014 11:43 AM
    there was a couple of firmware updates see if you have them.
    I got a refurb unit from ebay had no problem with the screen very smooth.
    12-15-2014 06:56 PM
    I also got a refurb unit from eBay. Noticed delay when charging but that was fixed in the latest update. I was noticing touch problems when scrolling, it would sometime register as a touch before scrolling, which was quite annoying. I went ahead and removed the screen protector and everything is perfect now, it operates much more smoothly without it.
    yonghong likes this.
    12-17-2014 02:53 PM
    There is a factory screen protector on the phone, Not sure if ppl are putting the replacement the 2nd one that come in the box on top of the factory installed one,
    12-17-2014 03:45 PM
    I also got a refurb unit from eBay. Noticed delay when charging but that was fixed in the latest update. I was noticing touch problems when scrolling, it would sometime register as a touch before scrolling, which was quite annoying. I went ahead and removed the screen protector and everything is perfect now, it operates much more smoothly without it.

I have the same issue, maybe I should remove protector too.
    12-19-2014 08:24 AM
    I took mine off.. Less friction for fingers when sliding around the screen....
    I am also finding that with the case provided, the power/volume buttons require a bit more effort to press
    02-07-2015 05:05 AM